48

Caleb's POV.

Three days!

It's been three fucking days and nothing!

I keep thinking this is a nightmare that I can't wake up from.

I haven't been to my office hell I haven't even left the house.

Derek's been in and out trying to find any kind of lead possible but nothing! His guys saw nothing.

They weren't even in the same city when she got taken!

I'm starting to lash out at any little thing. I don't know what the fuck to do.

Plus the Scotch isn't helping any more either.

I've locked myself in our bedroom with a few bottles.

Derek tries to talk to me but nothing is coming through to me. I'm losing my fucking mind.

I can only imagine what Jade is going through. What she's thinking I'm not giving up!

I've been here for three days.

I'm starting to feel like Caleb has given up on me. I know it isn't true but I can't help it.

I love him with all my heart and soul.

I hate that I'm feeling like this but I can't help it.

I haven't seen Kyle or any of his other guys. Except when one of them brings me a plate of food.

"Well well well I guess you were right."

I spoke to soon.

"My guys found Dave and Carl. One was shot in the head after having his shoulder dislocated and the other had his skull caved in.

I couldn't even tell them apart there faces were so fucked up.

So I guess this means your precious doctor is still alive. I guess that just means we set a nice trap for him and his brother.

Everything will be finished by tonight. I will let you see him before I put a bullet between his eyes.

Rest up you've got a hell of a night coming your way."

(Knock knock)

Kyle opened the door and it was Tommy.

"Kyle you're right. I do love Jade but before tonight can I get mine in before anybody else."

"Sure go for it. Me and the other guys have to go out for a couple hours. I'll turn the camera off in this room give you more privacy."

"Thanks Kyle."

Kyle leaves the room and Tommy closes the door. I'm shaking almost crying.

Tommy looks up into the corner of the room watching until the camera turns off.

"I'm not going to do anything. I just said all that so I can talk to you."

"How can I even trust you Tommy?"

"Because I'm risking my life talking to you right now."

"Is what he said true?"

"Yeah it is. I acted like a prick towards you so Kyle wouldn't find out but he did anyways. I can't let him do to you what he has planned."

"Then get me out of here!"

"I can't there's cameras all over the place."

"Then you have to find either Derek or Caleb!"