39

Caleb's POV.

I'm laying on top of her but no answer. She actually looks stunned.

"Jade I love you more then I ever thought was possible.

If someone would of told me that four months and one day ago I'd meet the love of my life. I would of laughed in there face but that's just what happened.

From the first time meeting you there was just something about you that drew me to you.

I wanted to see you everyday. I wanted to text you first thing in the morning and the last thing I did at night.

Within a week I had you living with me and I couldn't of been happier.

A couple weeks after that I made it official and asked you to be my girlfriend.

When you told me you love me. I was instantly happy and excited because I love you too.

Like I've said I've never loved someone. I never thought it was going to be something that happened to me. Then you walked into my office and turned my whole life upside down.

You're the only woman I ever want to love. You're the only woman I want to be my wife."

I look up into Caleb's eyes and I'm actually shocked.

He has tears forming in is eyes.

I love him more then I ever thought possible.

"Good thing you're a doctor cause I think your mom's gonna have a heart attack when we tell her."

"Is that a yes?"

"Caleb I love you more and more everyday. You recused me from my hell and gave me heaven. I would say yes to you a million times over. Yes! Caleb I will marry you!"

We both have tears rolling down our cheeks.

Caleb grabs my hand and slides a beautiful ring onto my finger.

I wrap my arms around him and he leans down placing his lips on mine.

He slowly moves from my lips to my jaw. He licks up to my ear. Lightly licking and blowing his warm breath making me shiver.

He moves his tongue down my neck. I let out a low moan. He kisses and lightly bites my neck moving down to my collar bone.

He hasn't gone down any further and I'm already wet.

"I'll be right back."

What the fuck?

Few minutes later he comes back.

"Roll over on to your stomach."

I roll over.

He starts kissing the back of my legs. Licking up to the back of my knees.

Kissing and nibbling the back of my thighs. I keep biting my lip.

He moves to my lower back licking up my spine.

He moves my hair to one side as his mouth comes down on my neck.

Then his lips meet mine. I have never been this turned on before.

He moves his mouth to my shoulder and I jump.

He has an ice cube in his mouth and he's running it all over my back and down to my legs.

"Roll over to your back."

I lay back on to my back. He still has the ice cube in his mouth.

He start trail it between my breasts. He starts rubbing it on my nipple.

I start running my hands through his hair and occasionally pulling it.

I'm moaning lightly and I moan out his name.

"Caleb."

He doesn't respond instead he trails the ice down between my legs. He pushes the ice cube on my clit.

That made me jump but he has his hands on my hips.

His ice cold tongue was lightly flicking my clit. I wrapped my legs around his head and lightly pulling his hair.

He's barely touching me and I have a puddle under my ass.

He moves back so we're face to face. He positions himself between my legs.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Caleb's POV.

Holy shit she said yes!

I'm actually crying right now.

I've never been this happy in my entire life.

I'm laying between her legs wiping the tears from her cheeks.

She has her legs wrapped around me tight. I can feel her pussy under me and she's so wet.

I love that I have this kind of effect on her.

I lean down kissing her swollen pink lips.

I start to slide myself inside of her.

She digs her nails into my back. I don't mind a little pain actually it's more of a turn on.

I slide myself all the way inside her. I see her winch but she doesn't take her eyes from mine.

I have never had sex with this much intimacy before.

I'm not even moving I'm just laying on top of her waiting for her body to relax into mine.

When she finally does I start to move my hips slowly moving myself almost out of her then slide myself all the way back in.

Her breathing is getting faster and her moans are getting louder.

I lean my forehead against her's. I place my arms on both sides of her head.

I quicken my pace just a little bit.

I feel her walls clench around me. She's so tight normally but when she clenches makes me want to cum now.

I can feel every move her body makes. The way she clenches around me, the way her whole body shivers. I feel her warm juices gush around my cock.

The whole time neither of us have broken eye contact.

I quicken my pace thrusting into her a little harder.

I look down for a few seconds watching my cock slide in and out of her seeing her juices on my cock.

I'm getting close my balls are so freaking tight right now. I moan softly.

My breathing starts to quicken I groan loudly releasing myself inside of her.

I lean in kissing her lips.

"I love you Caleb."

"I love you Mrs. Alexander."