74

We finally land in Fiji at 2:00 in the morning!

A car is waiting at the airport to take us to our hotel.

"So where are we staying?"

"You'll see my love."

He says while kissing my forehead.

We pull up to a beautiful house on the beach.

"Are you serious?"

"What?"

"Caleb is this where we're staying?"

Caleb whispers in my ear.

"Oh yeah. I figured with what I'm planning on doing a hotel room would not be the best place for it."

I swallow hard.

We walk into the beach house and I'm stunned. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Caleb walks up to the window and opens the curtains.

"We also have a private beach, a personal chef and housekeeper."

I start walking around the house finding where everything is.

"Baby?"

I look at Caleb and he has a devilish grin on his face.

He runs up to me and throws me over his shoulder making me squeal. He starts laughing.

He walks us down the hall kicking a door open. We walk into the room and he kicks it shut.

He lightly tosses me onto the bed climbing on top of me positioning himself between my legs.

"I want my wife so bad right now."

"And I need my husband's."

He starts kissing my lips. Parting my mouth open sliding his warm tongue into my mouth.

I can feel him growing hard against my pussy. I moan lightly.

He removes his shirt. He pulls me up against his chest removing my shirt. He wraps his arms around my back unclasping my bra.

He pushes me back down onto the bed. He looks down at my face rubbing his hand against my cheek.

"I miss your bare skin against mine."

He leans back down kissing my lips. I start digging my nails into his back then running my hands into his hair pulling it lightly. I hear him groan into my mouth.

He moves his mouth to my neck licking and nibbling lightly. I feel his hand moving down to the top of my jeans unbuttoning them. He moves his hand into my pants.

"Hmm my baby is already wet for me."

He whispers into my ear as I feel his finger circling my clit making me moan loudly.

He puts his mouth back on to mine muffling my moaning. Then I feel Caleb slide his finger into my pussy.

Moving it in and out slowly curling upwards hitting my spot perfectly. I couldn't hold it anymore. I start clenching around his finger.

"Cum for me baby."

He starts moving his finger faster as I cum into his hand.

He stood up next to the bed removing his pants and boxer briefs.

I'm laying on the bed panting loudly. I feel his hands on my pants as he peels them off my legs along with my panties.

He lays back on top of me between my legs. I can feel his hard cock pressing against my wet pussy.

"I've missed your tight pussy so much."

He growls into my ear then licking down my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. I feel him rubbing his cock against my clit.

"Oh Caleb!"

I scream his name as he makes me cum down his cock. He growls into my neck.

"Fuck!"

He slides himself inside of me.

"I'm gonna be slow and gentle the first time."

He says while kissing my lips softly. He's not even fully inside me yet and I'm already clenching around his hard cock.

"Did you miss me too?"

"Yes Caleb. I missed you inside of me so much."

Caleb groans loudly as he slides himself all the way inside of me. My body contracts as I dig my nails deep into his back.

He has his forehead against mine with his arms resting on both sides of my head.

"I love the way your body reacts to me. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

He starts thrusting harder making me moan louder. I start clenching around his cock again. He groans into my ear.

"Cum baby. Cum on my cock."

I run my hands up to Caleb's hair pulling it hard as I scream and gush around his cock. Then I hear Caleb groan louder as I feel his cum fill my pussy.

He pulls himself out of me and lays next to me. We're both panting hard trying to catch our breath.

He wraps his arms around me pulling me close to his chest.  He kisses the back of my head.

"Let's go to sleep baby. I love you."

"I love you too."