Y/N: NEHHHH, i promise lovelots.

Yana: I hate you tho. You're not being honest right now.

{Call Ended}

"Who was that? Your Boyfriend?" Wonwoo ask with a smirk and again back to staring on his phone.

I was surprised when the both of them are still behind me not knowing that they're listening to my conversation with Yana.

"No, it was my friend and I think she has the intention of coming here also." I replied with a deep sigh upon hearing the word boyfriend and the idea of Yana coming.

"You know Joshua you'd be a perfect combi with my friend and so are you Wonwoo with her little sister. HAHAHA. Let's just wait until they arrive." I assuredly said because Yana is the kind of person that if she heard that your alone and with no one she will definitely come but with her sister tagging along. She doesn't usually want one of her friends to be alone, it's just her thing.

"Yeah right," they unbelievably replied.

"I'm dead sure they'll come," I smirked.

"We'll just come back later because we have to change also. Jalga." Joshua said when I grab for the doorknob.

I went inside and changed my clothes to dry one's. I'm now wearing a floral dress. It was already getting dark which means they'll be setting the campfire outside near the shore.

I went outside excited because I wanted to see a bonfire since I was little, I sometimes just watch it on TV.

While walking straight to the venue someone called from behind. "Y/N Unnie!", I heard a familiar voice and looked backwards.

I saw Aki, Yana's younger sister by only 1 year. She walked towards me with her bag.
"Aki, Where's your Unnie Yana?" I asked with a smile. "She's at the parking area still fixing the car," she replied.

We went to where Yana was and she was getting all their stuffs from the car's trunk all by herself.

"Yana, why didn't you call some staff to help you?" I hurried and help her carry their bags out.

"I told Aki to go find one and I guess she really found the best one to help me." she said with a wink and I glared.

We were about to go to my lodge we saw Wonwoo and Joshua heading to the bonfire. I waved at them so that they can notice me needing some help. Yana and Aki got confused of whom I was waving at until they both arrived in front of us. Joshua brought his guitar and Wonwoo with his camera.

"Y/N, they're about to light it up. Aren't you coming?" Joshua asked.

"Let me just put their bags to my lodge and I'll be heading there. By the way this is Yana and her sister Aki."

They introduced themselves to each other until Wonwoo and Joshua asked us if we need some help. Well yes of course.

When we're done putting all their things we went outside to experience the heat and hear the calm sound of the waves. The staffs distributed some papers and pens because they said we can write our wishes or prayers and burn it so that it can come true. And then one by one we went and burnt our papers and shared a bit of story so that our burdens can disappear just a little bit. It's so awkward tho.

After that sharing thingy Aki and Wonwoo offered to drink soju. They both bought 5 sojus for each one of us but as for me I did not want to drink because I tend to make a big mess when I'm drunk so instead I stayed silent. When they're all done drinking their drinks I already ask if we can now go back to our room because I was already bored.

As the night was getting deeper and deeper I already felt sleepy while both Aki and Yana was already fast asleep. I was shocked when Yana suddenly talked while sleeping. "Y/N if only you're in your condo awhile ago... *sigh* The8 was there looking for you." Tears welled up out from my eyes realizing something that I shouldn't have done. I decided to sleep already to ease the pain.

Mr. Sunshine was up shining in the sky and a ray of his light passed though the little opening of our window. It was shining to my eyes and it made me wake up.

I looked at my phone and saw 1 message from Scoups, "Yeodongsaeng! Eodiseo?" I quickly replied back before he could text another one. "I'm about to go back to pass all my reports for school because graduation is already near and for all you know Oppa I'm going to graduate college already aren't you going to congratulate me? HAHAHA!"

"Minghao was looking for you because you're not in your condo. Where are you?! I'm going to pick you up before Mom and Dad figure this whole thing out and for sure you don't want to lose your unit because our house is so far from your school. Am I right or right?" When I again heard that Minghao was looking for me it made me think "Why is he looking for me?". I texted Scoups where I was because I don't also want to lose what's important and precious to me HAHAHA.

I told Yana about it and she said that the four of them was going home also. So all five of us went to the lobby to check out. We ended up giving our address and numbers to each other. Yana with her sister Aki and Joshua with Wonwoo has their own car . When my brother Scoups arrived all of us went inside our own cars. Yana and Joshua texted me to be safe while heading home.