Chapter Nine

[Mingyu's POV]

I went inside the house to get some water and saw Zujin worried. I searched for Y/N inside and found her in the kitchen putting herself back together. She really didn't want to make our friends know.

I opened the fridge — "Want to share?" I asked. We tend not to talk to her when she's upset because she becomes fiercer when she does and it scares us when she's in that kind of state.

"Ani. Na Gwenchana." she replied, coldly.

"Eung.. Arasso.." I retorted.

I went to the living room with Minghao's glass of water and motioned Zujin to Y/N's direction using both of my eyes. I just went straight outside.

"Ohhh y/n do you want some spaghetti or soju?  It's still Aki's birthday isn't it?" I heard Zujin fixing the atmosphere.

"Ohhh right it's still Aki's birthday," I thought to myself.

"Yeah right, I'm ashamed to make this fuss on her special day." I heard Minghao answer.

"Right, you really must be ashamed because the both of you ruined the atmosphere." I said smirking handing him his glass of water.

"Let's go get some food inside. Y/N said that she's fine." I invited.

"Eo. I should also apologize to Aki." Minghao said standing up from where he was sitting.

[Y/N's POV]

Mingyu and Minghao entered the house. I saw Minghao straightly went to Aki and talked to her. After some few more hours of eating and drinking it was now time to go home. The Lee's won't join us anymore because they will stay in their cousins house.

He was driving me home as Scoups had told him to take care of me. The car was filled with awkwardness and I guess the past really affected me. I tend to be very serious and fiercer when I'm confused. I do really regret it but sometimes the pain still stings.

I just closed my eyes — "I regret everything, I want to go back, and that I still love you but sometimes I'm worried if you still feel the same but at the same time the pain that i felt always linger even if I try to look at it the positive way. Maybe I just really need some time to think." I then slowly fell asleep.

"Are you worried that I might not give you again the attention that you needed? I'm sorry for ignoring you, it was for our performance." he muttered and I can still hear it as I was still half awake but my mind was not processing everything clearly.

Half an hour has passed and someone was already carrying me to my room. I slowly opened my eyes to see my brother putting me down on bed and I was again in my parents house. "You told him to take me here don't you?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Eung— something might happen if you go straight to your condo. You're in fact drunk for goodness sake." he nagged.

"This will not happen if you just went with me and didn't let Minghao look after me. It made everything worse. I seriously hate you for this night." I said slightly drunk.

"I'm sorry," he apologized before kissing my forehead for a goodnight.

"I really want him back but this pain sucks," I said hitting the left part of my chest, harshly.

He grab my hand to calm me down. "I'm sorry, I'm very sorry, this will not happen again. Sorry for pushing you too hard." he said hugging me as I again slowly fell asleep.

Another morning came and my head hurts so bad. My hand went to my head and felt some wet cloth on it. I slowly sat up to see a bowl of hangover soup on a breakfast table near my foot. A letter was also beside it.

{Letter}

Yeodongsaeng,

            Yah!  Who told you to drink that much? You better get up before I get back home from jogging or else I'll let you jog the entire village. Finish your soup. Saranghae....

                     Your cool and handsome brother,
                                          Coupseu

"Aisshhhh... How sweet." I sarcastically said while rolling my eyes just to see him leaning at the side of the door, staring.

"You really want some punishment little girl? Who teach you saying bad words?" he said walking towards my bed before flicking my head.

"Neo—"

"Neo? Mwoya?! I didn't teach you that." he said.

"Neo, Shiro. My head hurts and you made it worst by flicking it. Neomu shiro."

"It's your fault in the first place." he said while walking out of my room.

"Finish your breakfast and prepare because we're leaving for our trip with your friends and I'm sorry Minghao will join us. Don't worry I'll go and watch over you sistahhh." he said winking and officially leaving.

"What the— 'exhausted and tired' doesn't seem to exist in their dictionaries." I said standing up from my bed as I opened my door and shouted.

"OPPA! For how many days exactly?!"

"For 3 dayssss!!" he shouted back.

"I really still have a long way to go. Good luck Y/N. You better do some fixing and clearing things especially your feelings." I pat myself. "Wait I thought he won't let this happen again."

When I was done showering I went to my brother's room and told him that my other stuffs are still in my condo and we still have to go there, he was already packed up. While driving their I asked him why did my friends asked to go on a trip. He said that Aki's cousins suggested it and it's because they miss all of us. They said that it's nice to have some 3 day vacation in all the stress that we've encountered.

We arrived at the place and being the lazy brother he already is he just waited for me in his car while I go pack my things.

"Hurry up okay?" he said playing on his phone after parking his car.

"Neh, I'm not like you. Oh and by the way I thought you won't let it happen again." I said harshly closing the door and it made him jolt.

"That's why I'm tagging along this time." he said opening the window slightly shouting.

"Yeah right," I replied, glaring.

When I went back to the car Scoups explained about the 'i won't let that thing happen again' thingy. "I can't do anything about the invitation. Just go with the flow, I'm here." he said.

"You can just cancel—"

"I know you can't resist them," he cut me off.

"Fine, I'll try my best."