"The kitchen was flooded, and Joy was holding the tap , trying to stop the water coming from it. Her wet blouse was sticking to her body and her shorts were all wet too. This was making it difficult for me to concentrate and I was staying there watching her hot body, wet and water dripping from her.

It was so erotic that I know I was already hard now. This image will be  accompanying me in my wet dreams.

Her gaze was at me too. And feeling confident that I had the same effect at her, I went near her examining the broken tap.

"Let me check it." I said and as soon as my hand came in contact with hers she removed it quickly. And all the water coming from the tap splashed all over us.

I didn't move, just watched Joy all wet and her clothes clinging to her body

I didn't move, just watched Joy all wet and her clothes clinging to her body. I could see her bra and the exposed wet area of her chest.

The cold water brought me to my senses and I started fixing it, firstly I stopped it and then I had to close the tap completely so it won't leak till the plumber comes.

My wet blouse was making it impossible for me to move completely. So I took it off. When I turned around to place the shirt somewhere I found Joy looking at me, without moving from her spot.

Time to play babygirl !

"Can you help me with the tap?" I asked her. I didn't need help at all but I wanted to have her close to me and ti make her feel uncomfortable. Me being shirtless and she all wet was hard for both of us but I wanted to pay her back my whole year without touching any other girl.

It was her fault because only she knows how to make me aroused and hard, just by looking at her body.

She came closer to me and I pretending like I needed to see it if it leaked I went closer and closer till our bodies collided. I felt the heat of her body and  heard Joy taking a deep breath.

"It's okay now but you shouldn't open it until it is replaced with a new one." I explained to her seriously looking in her eyes.