10

His hands travelled under his shirt that hung from my body. Caressing my pale skin as they slid down to cup my butt. Squeezing gently as he growled against my lips. My arms linking around his neck as he held me close. The scent of his skin cleared my senses. Helping me focus on just him. This was happening to quick. So fast. But it felt so right.

Lifting my arms I let him remove the shirt and toss it aside. His hands returning to my body as mine fumbled with the buttons of his jeans. Chuckling he takes my hands and shakes his head. "Slow down, little one." He kisses each hand in turn. Holding them against his chest as he backs me against the bed. Forcing me to sit. Bending to my height he kisses my lips softly and whispers. "Let Daddy taste you, Angel."
Blushing I lay back. Nervously waiting as he slides off my panties and pops them aside. As he runs his hands down my inner thighs, coaxing me to open them, I moan. Seeing his cheeky smirk before disappearing between my legs. Closing my eyes I focus on sensations. The rough of his stubble scratching my inner thighs as he kisses a trail upwards towards my princess parts. The tickle of his breath teasing my skin. Causing goosebumps to appear over my milky flesh. He kisses my clit. I shiver. Biting my lip as my fists twist in the sheets.

Opening the delicate folds he moans. Running his tongue from my hole to my clit then back again. In a slow torture of pleasure. Keeping the pace before wrapping his lips around my clit. Giving it a soft bite. Gasping I flinch. Moaning deeply as I squirm beneath him. "Hush, little one." I feel him grin against my thigh. "Let Daddy play with his girl."
His mouth returned to my clit. Licking and nibbling soft and slow. His finger teasing my little hole. Gently probing then pausing outside. Never truly entering.
If I bit my lip any harder it would bleed. The torture leaving me desperately shaking for more. My thighs shivering around his face and when he slid a finger deep inside I couldn't help but squeal in pleasure.
Finally, not being able to take anymore, I moan loudly. Catching his attention.
"Please, I need you Daddy.." I pout. Grinning he climbs up my body. Kissing his way up to my lips. Ravishing my mouth as his hands slide down his jeans. "Lift your thighs, Angel." He breathes.
Obediently, I lift my legs high towards my chest. Letting Daddy wrap his arms around them to keep them there as his shaft teases my hole. Shivering I moan, squirming in protest of more teasing.
Above me I hear him chuckle. "My baby is so impatient."
I couldn't argue with him. I was ravenous and Daddy was a gooey lump of chocolate fudge cake I wanted to gobble up.
The moment he slid inside it was like heaven's gates had opened for Christmas. Crying out I reached up, holding onto the headboard as he rocked his hips slow against mine. Gradually building the pace to slide faster in and out. Dipping his head down to capture one of my nipples into his mouth, I lean my head back and groan. The pleasure building with every deep stroke of his hips. Clinging to Daddy I move my hips with his. Feeling my body tense and shake as I get ever closer to finishing.
He picks up the pace a little more then stops. Leaving me whining and trembling. Looking up at him I whimper. Pouting at the giant grin on his face.
Brushing his lips across mine he lets my legs free, leaning down to spread kisses over my face. "Not just yet, baby." He smirks. "Daddy's not done with you."
"But-"
He raises his brow and I shut my mouth. "That's better." He moves a stray hair from my face and kisses my nose. "Who do you belong to?"
"Daddy." I whisper. Whining a little as I squirm beneath him. Moaning a little as his still cock rubs ever so lightly inside of me.
"Good girl." He moves his hips, barely. Making me whine and moan. My hands sliding over his back to cup his butt. Trying to force him to move. Laughing he stops, taking my hands and holding them above my head. "Bad girls get punished, Angel."
"No fair." I pout. Flexing my fingers.
"Well, you should be a good girl for daddy instead of trying to get your own way."
"But-"
"Nope." He stays still. Grinning as I wiggle under him stubbornly. He spreads his thighs. Forcing mine to lay over his. Making me defenceless. I whine.
"I jus-"
"Nope."
"Daddy!"
"Nope." His grin gets wider. Taking my wrists into one hand and wrapping his other around one breast. Flicking his tongue over it and biting gently. His eyes never leaving my face. "What do you say to Daddy?"
"Bu-"
"Nope!" He drops my breast, giving it a small slap. I jolt in surprise and blush. "That's not it, Angel. Try again."
"I.." I start.
"You...what?" He bucks his hips then stops. Moaning against my lips. Crying out I shiver. Whining desperately. "Two little words, Angel. Then you can have all of Daddy you want."
"I'm sorry, Daddy." I groan through the little wave of pleasure.
He thrusts harder. Slow and deep. Causing me to arch my back and pull against his hands on my wrists a little. He picks up speed and I meet his hips with mine. My wet walls tightening painfully around him. Desperate for release. My breath hitches and I cry out. Shaking furiously as I get closer. "Cum for Daddy, baby." He rolls his hips. Grunting deeply as he swells inside of me. Tipping me over the edge and I scream out. Moaning and shaking violently as we climax in unison.

I'm not sure how long we stayed that way. Connected, in each others arms. Daddy's face buried in my neck. Softly wrapped around my body as he catches his breath. My hands exploring his broad back. Too soon, he pulled away. Wrapping me in his arms and pulling me into his chest. Yanking the sheet up over us.
For the first time in my life I felt something I'd never experienced with someone else. A happy contentment. A buzz. A flutter of happiness swishing in my lower stomach. I wasn't sure what it meant. But right then, I was too tired and too scared to think it through.