|Reincarnated!Akari x Leo|

Requested by kennasourus. Akari is her OC, and Leo is mine.

💝 = Author's POV
💟 = Akari's POV

💝| Akari slams her fist on the table, standing up from her seat. Tom growls and gets up from his seat, he walks over to Akari and slaps her.

Edd finally breaks up the two fighting as the others watch from the table. Akari growls and storms out of the ice cream shop, slamming the door behind her.

She puts her earbuds in and listens to music on her phone, aimlessly walking down the sidewalk. She blasted the music so loud, she didn't even hear her friends screaming her name behind her, running after her.

She finally her friends screaming her name and chasing after her. She turns around as Y/N and Leo run up to her, but before she could say anything something impacted with her. A rush of warmness went through her as she fell to the ground.

She could no longer hear the screams and panicking coming from her friends, nor could she see them. The only thing she could see was darkness.

💟|I wake up and look around. I was in a bed in a room with grey walls, some paint chipped off and showing white. I look down I was wearing overalls with a pink shirt. I touch my hair and it was pretty short.

I jump off the small bed and look down. I was short, Really short. I walk out of the room and downstairs into a room filled with children.

I look around confused and look back down to myself. I realized now I myself was a kid, well, reincarnated into one, that is.

I sigh and sonic run out of the orphanage and down the street towards my house, well, me and my friend's house. I burst through the door and Tom looks over to me, confused. "Uhmm... there's a kid in the house!"

He shouts as a gloomy Leo and Matt come down the hallway, looking at me confusingly. "Leo!" I shout as I run over to Leo and hug his legs. He just stands there in shock, not knowing how I know his name.

"It's... Akari...." I say as his eyes widen and he picks me up, spinning me in the air and kissing my nose. "I'M NOT GONNA ASK QUESTIONS YOUR JUST SO SMALL AND EEEEEEEEEEKKKK!" He screeches as the others come running down the hallway.

They realize what's happening and run over to Leo and I, hugging us both  and making a huge group hug.

~429 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤