|Doggo!Edd x Neko!Reader|

I kinda wanna right lemon so uHm.

You're a female in this, if you're a male you can still read it.

💚 = Edd's POV
💕 = Your POV
💝 = Author's POV

Requested by kennasourus

💕 | You wake up and stretch your arms before hopping out of bed and changing into a F/C sweater and black pants along with some boots. You sigh as you hide you ears and tail and look into the mirror. Edd was a dog hybrid, and you were a cat hybrid, otherwise known as a neko. The boys didn't actually know you were a neko though, you hid it because you didn't want to seem weird.

Not even Edd knew you were a neko, so he probably felt like an outcast for being the only weird one, even though he wasn't the only weird one. You walk out of your room and into the kitchen, you quietly sit infront of a plate of bacon and eat like with everyone else.

After you all finish eating you sit on the couch and watch TV with Tord and Edd for about half and hour until Tord looks over to you and breaks the silence. "Hey Y/N, why's there white fur on your pants? Ringo isn't white and Edd's ears are brown." You look up and open your mouth to make up an excuse but you couldn't, instead you just sit there in silence. "You ok Y/N?"

Edd asks, waving his hand in your face. You shoot up and sprint down the hallway, running into your room and slamming the door shut. You run over to the window and open it, turning to your cat form and hopping out. You stay in your cat form and run into the wilderness, eventually coming across a cave and hiding in it. You turn to your human form and sigh, laying on the rock floor and falling asleep.

You wake up and rub your eyes, sitting up and walking outside into the moonlight. "I slept all day, huh? I guess I can just sneak back into my room." You walk back to the house and open your window, jumping in silently and shutting it back. You feel a hand rest on your shoulder and you trip when you try to turn around, causing you to fall and hit your head on the ground.

You feel blood rush from your head and someone pick you up and rest you on your bed, they then wrap your head in bandages. You yawn and before you know it you had accidently let your ears and tail out.

You hear the person gasp and you perk up and look over to Edd, you open your mouth to say something but he interrupts. "Why didn't you tell me?" He says, petting your ears. You purr in response and rub on his chest, he laughs and smiles. "I-I though you guys would hate me..." You say, looking down in shame as your ears go down. "We would never hate you!" He says, lifting your chin up.

You smile and hug him, he scratches your ears once again and smiles when you purr. You both look into eachothers eyes in silence, you swear you could see the stars reflecting in his chocolate brown eyes. He pushes you down onto the bed and smiles as he climbs on top of you, you just stay silent and blush in response.

He leans in, melting you both in a passionate kiss. He blushed as he came up for air, you just laugh and smirk. He kisses and pecks at your neck, leaving hickeys for the world to see. He moves his hands down to your sweater and takes it off, then your pants, his shirt, and his pants. Eventually you were both completely naked, and blushing messes. He teases you and plays around with your breasts before he unexpectedly shoves his member inside of you.

You yelp in both pain and pleasure before he starts moving around inside of you. You wrap you arms around his back and pull him closer, forcing his member even deeper inside of you. You moan in pleasure as he moves around even more, reaching your sweet spot. He eventually reaches his climax inside of you and pulls out after he was done, he plops down onto bed panting in exhaustion. You laugh and cling onto him, snuggling with him and falling asleep