|Tord x Reincarnated!Reader|

AGH I WANTED TO DO THIS ALL DAY, FINALLY!

💕 = Your POV
💝 = Author's POV
❤ = Tord's POV
💚 = Edd's POV

💕 | You wake up to the sound of your window breaking, you shoot up from your bed and see a person dresses in all black holding a gun. You scream for someone to help but the person grabs you and covers your mouth, pointing the gun to your head. Just as Tord runs into the room the person pulls the trigger, killing you.

You sigh as you watch Tord pull a gun from his pocket and shoot the person multiple times in the chest, killing him. The others rush into the room as Tord drops down to your dead body and hugs it, sobbing into it's shirt. You feel a hand rest on your shoulder and you turn around to see an angel, probably one of the leaders who manages with dead people. "I feel the sadness and regret in you, the regret that you didn't get to tell him your feelings, the regret of not being able to apologize for everything you did or at least say goodbye. I'm going to reincarnate you as a cat, and I'm going to leave your memories."

You nod as a glowing light sends you away, and you appear on a soft surface with slimy stuff all over you, and you couldn't see either. You feel a big tongue lick the slime off of you and you meow in thanks, and because you felt hungry, so you kept meowing.

Seven months later....

Ugh.... I'm never gonna find them.... You think to yourself just as a pair of hands wrap around your back, you turn around and hiss before a brunette puts his hands in the air in defeat. Edd....EDD! You think before walking over to him and rubbing on his leg, some of your white fur coming off as he pets you. "Your so adorable, I bet Ringo would love you! He needs a mate after all." (Honestly I've been calling Ringo a male this whole time and I just discovered he's supposed to be a female, oh well) And with that Edd picks you up and carries you to his house.

Edd sets you down infront of the guys and Matt walks over, petting you. You purr and look over to Tord, smiling and running over to him, rubbing on his legs. Tord growls and kicks you away, which makes you pretty upset. Tried up tears were on his cheeks and his hair was rather messy. But why was Tord even crying? You know he never cried, well, almost never.

"Don't fucking kick the cat asshole!" Tom shouts before walking over to you and petting you. You remember you had paper in your room so you sprint down the hallway, hoping they didn't do anything to your room. And to your amazement, your room was just how you left it. The others watch you as you grab a paper from your desk drawer and a pen also, Tord seemed very pissed with the fact that someone was messing your room up.

You walk over to the guys and set the paper down and adjust the pen into your mouth, sloppily writing a message. 'Tord, are you really that sad over me? Me dieing is in the past, and you know I would've yelled at you for hurting an animal. I've been gone for seven months and I'm very disappointed. And Edd, don't even think about me trying to breed with Ringo.' You place the pen on the ground and nudge and turn the paper around so the guys could read it.

Just silence as they all look up to you, in disbelief, especially Tord. "Tom your fucking with me." Tord says before looking over to Tom, pretty pissed. "The fuck- YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME!" Tom shouts, very pissed. Edd walks over and kneels down to your height, looking you dead in the eyes. "But I ship it." You just smile and let out a meow which sounded kind of like a human laugh. You grab the piece of paper again and the pen, sloppily writing something else. 'Believe whatever the hell you wanna believe Tord, this is why I tried to get you to believe in reincarnation, but noooo, your such a bum.' You drop the pen on the ground and nudge the paper towards Tord and he quickly reads it, tackling you in a big hug, almost squashing you.

You meow in pain as he laughs and gets up, brushing your white fur off of him. You look over to Ringo as he walks over to you smiling. "Is my owner trying to replace me with you? Oh god not again." Ringo says, which probably sounded like meows to the other. "No. I'm that person that died." You say- er, meow back in response. "Reincarnated? Ooh, you gotta teach me how to write words, I wanna yell at Edd for feeding me that disgusting cat food." Ringo replies with a small smirk on his face and you look over to Edd who was squealing, meanwhile Tom was in the corner of the room questioning this logic. Matt was just also squealing, while Tord was just froze in place with happiness.

You write another thing on the paper. 'Edd, Ringo hates the food you give him.' You nudge the paper towards Edd and he reads it, slowly turning to Ringo and staring at him blankly. "Wow, thanks Ringo." He says before rolling his eyes, you just do a little cat laugh and smile.

Two days later...

You yawn and dig your head into Tord's hoodie, the warmth from it made you even more tired. Tord pets your head gently, smiling as he scratches behind your ears and he purrs. "HOW DOES CAT SEX WORK Y/N!?" Tom says as he bursts through the door, dragging Edd by his wrist beside him. You sigh as Tord just laughs his ass off. "That was an actual question. Edd isn't agreeing with me here." You walk over to Tom and Edd and blankly stare at them, biting Tom's leg as he yelps and grabs it, snorting as he looks down to you.

You nudge the door shut and walk back over to Tord, snuggling up in bed with him. You look up to him and he smiles, kissing your little wet nose and booping it, laughing afterwards. You smile and nudge your head back into his hoodie, quickly falling asleep.

Sorry this took forever to come out oof, I was at a volleyball game and playing around with my crush (a girl oof) while we waited for the game to end.

~1092 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤