|DearStarBoy!Tord x Pastel!Reader|

💕 = Your POV
❤ = Tord's POV
💝 = Author's POV

Requested by kennasourus uwu

💕| You gently rub your eyes and blink a few times before smiling and hopping off your pastel F/C bed. You had just moved into this new house yesterday, and after you got done setting your room up and unloading boxes you went to sleep, since you were tired and already had to wake up early that morning.

You walk over to your closet and throw on black tanktop with and a loose F/C sweater over it, one shoulder exposed, showing the strap from the tanktop underneath. You also throw on some black shorts and flats, you honestly didn't plan on going outside today, but you still put your flower crown dotted with purple, pink, and white pastel flowers.

You hear something hit your window, so you walk over and open your window just as another thing hits your window, it was a small, smooth cherry. You open your window and stare at the boy dressed in pastel clothes sitting with one of his pale legs hanging out of the window. He smiles at you and waves, setting his box of cherries aside.

"So, you're the my new neighbor, I assume?" He says cheerfully. You nod and he seemed even more excited, little did he know you were screaming with excitement inside, you finally met someone with the same interests as you.

"My name's Y/N, yours?" "Tord." The short, pale, cheerful, pastel dressed male replies in a cute little tone. "Ooh, I love the stars on your sweater." You say before he smiles, looking up to the sky. "Do you know the-" "star theory?" You say, finishing his sentence. He looks over to you, a warm smile resting over his face as his cheeks turn a little red.

"Yes. So I assume you do know it?" He says as he grabs his box of cherries, nibbling on them from time to time. "Yep. It was a big thing back in my old town, we would celebrate it every year, as if it were a normal holiday. I believed the theory a lot more when I was stargazing and saw a new star appear, almost a minute later my mom called me and said my grandmother passed."

His smile shrunk a little and he grabbed a cherry, tossing it to you. You catch it and pluck the stem off, tossing the wine red cherry in your mouth. "Well, I'm going to go back inside, see you around, starboy."

You happily chirp before shutting your window and waving to Tord, who happily waved back and shut his window.

Two years later....

That news report last night.

The images of paramedics holding you back as you tried to reach a very, very, pale Tord, as his soggy red hoodie clinged to his skin. The images were almost like watching a movie, over, and over, and over again.

This was enough to just drive you crazy.

The images of Tord's lifeless body being pulled out of the Starbank river.

This drived you mad all night.

You didn't get enough sleep.

Hell, you didn't even sleep at all.

You just cried into your pillow, like you currently are now.

It was all his other neighbor's fault. It was all Tom's fault that Tord killed himself.

This fuck just moves in and steals Tord from you, every single day. Then he decided to become a couple with him, the next day he just straight up breaks up with him, making Tord depressed, and eventually kill himself.

You growl and brush your H/C hair, your E/C eyes beaming with rage. You grab the purple sweater he gave you, it was the one he wore on the day you met. You throw it on along with some black pants and pastel purple tennis shoes, unhappily storming out of your house and over to Tom's.

You knock on the door repeatedly but no reply. You sigh and walk away before bumping into somone. You sigh and rub your head, standing up and meeting face to face with the bastard himself.

"Tom." You mumble under your breath, clenching your fist. Dried tears were on his face and he tried to push you of the way, failing. You actually felt......empathy...for Tom. You sigh and grab him, latching him into a hug.

"Hey Tom?" "Yeah?" You sigh and let him go, look straight at him. "I'm gonna go be with Tord....I'M GONNA GO DIE AND FEEL THE SAME PAIN MY STARBOY DID!" You shout before running off, tears threatening to fall from your face, but you didn't cry.

This had to be done.

You run into the Starbank forest and make your way over to the Starbank river, you turn around and see Tom running over to stop you. Without hesitating you jump in the river.

Tom didn't save you in time.

You drowned, but you were happy you finally died.

You smile as you look over to Tord, who was sitting on a window, just like how you used to talk with him.

And next to him was an empty blue window, waiting for Tom.

You enjoyed watching Tom's life with Tord, and many, many other people's lives.

You sat there on a window with Tord, Tom, and his two friends, Matt and Edd, eventually joining. And together for eternity, you watched as generations and generations go by from your all your familys.

This was want you always wanted.

To be a star with your starboy.

Your Starboy

~933 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤