|Power!Edd x Evil!Fem!Power!Reader|Pt. 1

💚 = Edd's POV
💕 = Your POV
💝 = Author's POV

💕|You groan as you open your eyes and blink a few times, placing a hand on the huge bruise on your head. One minute your in some lab, the next in a park. Great... You thought.

You get up but you don't stop going up. You look up and your feet were off the ground, and you were just hovering above the ground, as if you had powers.

Hours later...

You had finally figured out every power you had, killing a few people on accident while doing so. You didn't care how this all happened, you were just happy you could cause the one thing you always wanted to,

Destruction.

The next week....

You laugh as you fly around the city, causing mayhem and killing people happily, careless about who you were killing or what you were doing. Suddenly you feel someone punch the back of your head, and you whip around to see a brunette wearing a green mask with yellow gloves and a grey shirt with a lightning bolt on it.

"Pft. You look like a six year old playing dress up." You say as he snorts and rolls his eyes, going in to punch you but you grab his hand and punch him in the face.

"Better try harder buddy!" You tease as you fly over and kick him in the stomach, he just laughs and smirks. He flies over and continually punches you before your grab both his hands and twist his wrists, causing him to yelp in pain and pull away.

The fighting goes on for a few more minutes until he punches you in the chest pretty hard, causing you to spit up blood and hurdle towards the ground. You smash into the cement and pass out, causing a huge hole where you landed.

You wake up and blink a few times before looking around, you were on a soft comfy couch and a grey cat was laying on your feet, purring. "Oh god  a dream.... not one of these 'happy' dreams again......ugh...." You mumble under your breathe and sit up, screaming as you feel a hot breathe on your neck. You fall off the couch and hit your head on the coffee table, you yelp in pain and hold your head which was wrapped in a few bandages.

"Pft. Oh my god Edd, how could you almost lose to such a weak little scaredy cat?" A Norwegian voice says, laughing and kicking your back. You growl and get up, grabbing a knife from your pocket and tackling the man, putting the knife to his neck.

"Faen." He mumbled under his breath and you laugh at how shocked he became in just an instant. "TOM, EDD, MATT!" He shouts and pushes you off when you're distracted. You growl as he pins you down to the floor and laughs, grabbing the knife from your hand.

You smirk and knee him in the face and hop up, brushing yourself off. Someone grabs you from behind and you quickly elbow them in the ribs, whipping around and kicking them in the face. "FUCK, EDD GET HER!" He shouts as you feel strong hands wrap around your waist and restrain your arms, hot breath hitting your neck and making you flinch a little.

"PFT, HAH, BITCH!" The Norwegian shouts as he hops up to his feet and flips you off. "Tord don't be rude!" A recognizable voice says, and at that moment you realised it was that guy who knocked you out. "But- she- tried to kill you!" He says as he helps the other guy off the ground.

"So? Everyone deserves a second chance, plus her powers went away, I still got mine so she stands no chance." He says as the other two males both groan and roll their eyes. "For fucks sake.... JUST SHOOT ME ALREADY DAMNIT!" You shout and stomp your feet, making everyone go silent. "Uhm, you alright?" The brunette restraining you asks, and you shake your head no. The memories were flooding back in.

"Nggh~ Please stop!" You shout in between cries as your kidnapper laughs. You were sick and tired of the rape and being kept here for almost a year. He smiles and pulls out of you, putting his clothes back on and leaving you naked in the chilly basement all alone.

"Well, what's wrong?" The brunette asks, you couldn't hold back the tears anymore. You break out crying infront of them, falling to the floor and putting your head in your knees. "Uhhhh... Edd.... I don't think she's emotionally stable... I think she had some pain in the past and that's why she was killing other people, just so they felt the same way she did." The Norwegian says. And little did he know he was completely right.

"Uh. Let me take her to my room so she can sleep." The brunette says, picking you up bridal style and carrying you off to his room. He gently sets you down onto his bed and covers you up with a blanket, smiling as you quickly fall asleep.

You slowly open your eyes and feel a warm body wrapped around your back snuggling you. There was no way you were letting anyone touch you in any kind of loving way ever again, not after what you've been through. You shoot up from the bed and jump off of it, falling on your face in the process and making a loud thud.

The brunette quickly wakes up from the noise and you hop to your legs, running out of his room and down the hallway, towards the living room and the front door. "MATT GET HER!" Someone shouts and a tall ginger jumps infront of the front door, blocking your way. "THE FU- HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE THERE!" You shout, you wouldn't be surprised if there was a room that was filled with random people to do things at times they're needed.

The brunette grabs you and pulls you away, but you quickly break out of his grasp and run to the other side of the room. "DON'T LAY YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME!" You shout as he tries to grab you but you hop over the coffee table. "Bloody hell! Why won't you let anyone touch you!" He shouts back in response, still trying to grab you.

"Because I don't want the same thing to happen again, ok!?" You shout back in response as he finally restrains you and pins you against the wall. "Well, what happened last time?" He asks, tears immediately form in the corner of your eyes. "...Rape. Rape. Rape. EVERY FUCKING DAY, RAPE AND SEXUAL ABUSE! FOR A WHOLE YEAR!" You shout back in response as he looked shocked, he immediately hugs you and rubs your back.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know...." He whispers and you smile a little, nodding in forgiveness. The whole room was silent for a little bit, the only sound was the brunette's hot breath on your neck. You slowly fall alseep to the silence in the brunette's arms. You knew you were gonna like it here.

It's really late and I can't write a full oneshot tonight so I made it into parts. Sowwy oof.

~1224 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤