My Greatest Creation Was You

Start from the beginning

"So have you made it to the airport yet?"

"Almost there. It's alot of traffic in Vegas as usual. I'ma stay on the phone with you the whole time. Just in case."

"That's fine. Now hush, so I can watch my show. This is the only time I have to catch up before this baby comes."

"You don't wanna talk to me?"

"Baby I talk to you 25/8. Just let me watch the rest of this season and then we can talk until I fall asleep."

"Nah, don't hang up. Just lay the phone next you while you sleep."

"You're such a creep." I chuckled. "And how are you gonna be on the phone with me and shoot a video at the same time? Explain that. Cause I know you gon be calling me every 5 minutes this weekend."

"Don't worry about me. I can handle this. You just make sure nothing exciting happens while I'm gone."

"I'll be stuck in the house all weekend upon your request, how exciting it that. Yay!" I said sarcastically. He didn't want me to be anywhere or do anything because he was so sure I was gonna go into labor.

"Don't say it like that now. Xiamara is there with you. I'm sure she'll keep you entertained."

"Yup. I'ma go on an online shopping spree since I can't go out. And maybe invite Jordan, Tae, and Ashley can come be my entertainment as well. I bore so easily." I sighed signing back into my Netflix account.

"You always wanna be a busy body. Like you don't have a full grown baby inside you."

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't have fun too. But you obviously don't seem to understand that either."

"I just want you and our baby to be healthy. I'm looking out for you babe."

"I know you are. Maybe a little too much of you ask me. But I just wanna be able to eat whatever food I want, drink, party, and work whenever I want to again. After this one, I need 3 or 4 years of recovery. Pregnancy ain't no joke."

"You remind me of that everyday. Go ahead and watch your lil show, I'll be quiet. Just don't hang up."

"Thank you. I thought I would never be able to finish with your big mouth." I grabbed the remote and pressed play.

Of course I couldn't even get through at least 2 episodes before Xiamarion started running his damn mouth again. I threatened to hang up on him multiple times before actually following through with it. I put my phone on silent and do not disturb so I could enjoy my show in peace. I ended up watching the 2 full seasons before I started getting sleepy. I called Xiamarion back so he won't have a bitch-fit.

9:26 AM
I sat up in bed slowly and turned on the lamp on the nightstand. I was started to feel slight contractions, but they weren't painful as much. I suddenly felt a gush. I grabbed my phone since Xiamarion didn't hang up. I could hear him snoring, so I know he was sleep. I slowly eased my way out of bed and stood up. Then I felt fluid slowly coming down.

"Oh shit!" I waddled into the bathroom so I could take a shower.

Xiamarion was a heavy sleeper and I know he wouldn't hear me if I just called his name. I hung up the phone and called him right back so he would hear his ringer going off. He answered on the 3rd ring.

"What's wrong baby?"

"My water just broke."

"Aww shit! I'm coming baby! Why are you so calm?!Does it hurt right now?"

"I need to stay as calm as possible, that's why. I don't really feel any pain at the moment. I'm gonna take a shower and get Xiamara up. I have to call my parents and sister, I'ma put you on hold real quick."