Daddy's Birthday

Amber's P.O.V.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYDADDY!!"

I danced in Xiamarion face as he sat there laughing, holding his birthday balloons and gifts that I got him. There was already a ton of other gifts from his friends. But mines and Xiamara's was really all he cared about. I decided to throw him his little party because I just feel like he needs to be surrounded by love and positivity today.

"Knowing you, I know you got something big planned don't you?"

"You just gon have to wait and see. Come on so you can open your gifts. Give daddy his gifts baby." I sat down beside him on the bed.

Xiamara sat in my lap as we watched him open each of his gifts.

"Y'all ain't even have to ball out on me like this." He tried on his new Rolex.

"I wanted to do something nice for you on your special day. And Xiamara would not leave me live without getting this t-shirt for you. She picked the picture out and everything."

"My babygirl got swagg. She get that from her daddy though." He kissed on her cheeks.

"Daddy stop!" She laughed as he started tickling her.

"So what else you got planned for daddy today? Dinner date? Party? What's up?" He wiggles his eyes at me.

"It's a surprise. I'm not telling you. You just have to wait and see."

"Can I get a sneak leak for now? Cause I know it's gon be something extravagant."

"Ximarion, stop asking questions. Just finish opening your gifts, damn."

"Oh alright. I won't spoil the surprise then. But I like my gifts, thanks Amb."

"Mhm, anyways you hungry? I cooked breakfast for you and all, too."

"Yeah. Hope you ain't poison a nigga food now. I can't be dying and shit yet. Remember what Dr. Wilson said...don't act on impulse baby." He just had to feel all up on my thigh too.

"Byyyyeeee Xiamarion. You play too damn much."

I got up heading downstairs towards the kitchen and washed my hands first, before setting the table in the dining room. Soon after, thing 1 and thing 2 came down, playing and shit. I made sure to put an extra plate.

Mama Jackie was in town again for his birthday, but he didn't know that yet. She told him she was busy and couldn't make it, so you know his ass was sad about that. She texted me letting me know she was passing through the gates.

"You gon sit down or just stare at my ass all day?" I said not even turning around.

"Where else I'm supposed to look. And why you got 4 plates instead of 3? I ain't invite nobody over."