Help Her Grow

Amber's P.O.V.

Xiamarion's house

Xiamarion's house

"Don't go too deep into the water baby." I said to Xiamara sitting down on the lounge chair finishing my ice cream. Xiamarion sat down beside me and pulled my legs up on his lap.

"Give me some."

"No, you just had your own. And I don't like sharing."

He reached over me anyways and licked my ice cream multiple times. I just rolled eyes and moved my legs off him.

"Why you moving your legs? You mad now?"

"Leave me alone." I pulled my phone out and started scrolling through Twitter.

"You on your cycle right now, ain't you?"

"Mind your business. Damn."

"You are my business, girl." He scooted his chair closer to me so that they were touching and kissed my cheek. I smiled to myself.

"Well can I get a kiss, kiss?"

"Sorry, I don't believe in PDA." He shrugged.

"Nigga, fuck you. Ain't nobody even out here, dumbass." I hit him in his chest. This nigga always trying me man.

He grabbed my chin, turning my face, and attacked my lips with his. We kissed for a few moments, until I finally pulled away. I was afraid I was gon get pregnant cause as my mama would always tell me kissing does get you pregnant.

"You gon stop putting your hands on me, too. You gon wake up one day and your ass gon be single." He pulled me close so I was laying on his chest now.

"Okay, but I'm single already. You just my side nigga." I shrugged looking back at my phone.

"You can't have a side nigga if you not already in a relationship, dummy. I would've thought you was smart enough to know that."

"Let me rephrase it then, I have a man, but at the same time I'm single. So yeah, you still just a side nigga."

"Well what's your man name so I can go beat his ass."

"My man name is Future. He's a rapper and he is soooo mf fine. Ouuu and his voice is so sexy too. I wish he was my babydaddy instead of you."

"That sounds alot like me, I'm a rapper and I actually go by Future. I think I'm pretty fine and the ladies always say my voice makes the wet, but ight." He smiled.

"You don't really fit the description boo, sorry."

"What's his full stage name?"

"Future Hendrix. But you know, I call him zaddy." I smirked at him.