Come Back Home To Me

Stay with me baby
Baby, baby
I'm here for you
I'm here for you
Through the rain and the battles, whatever
I'll be there, too
'Cause it ain't time to go
Yeah, this I know
Yeah, this I know
We got much more to do
So come on, come on back
To me
Amber's P.O.V.
4 Months Later

"Hello." I said with much attitude answering my phone. It's 6 something in the mf morning!

"Amber I been calling your phone for the past 30 minuets little girl!" Mama Jackie, Xiamarion's mom, yelled across the phone.

"What's wrong ma?"

"Dr. Ramez called me today and said my baby is making great progress. He even blinked his eyes a little. They think he's starting to come around finally."

"Really? So that means he'll be waking up soon, right?! Omg, I miss him so much ma and I hope he'll be able to forgive me. And maybe we can try to start over..." I rambled on but then she stopped me.

"Amber, breathe baby. He's making progress alright. Now, Dr. Ramez was very clear that although he's doing all of these things doesn't guarantee that he'll wake up soon. We just have to continue to pray and have faith that he will. Just continue going to see him everyday like you've been doing and let God handle the rest, because he will wake up eventually."

"I will. And I have faith but it's so hard. It's been 5 months, and it gets harder as the days pass. I know he hears me everyday when go see him and talk to him, but I just wish he could talk back. Just so I could see where his mind is at. I don't know if he's gonna hate me or love me when he wakes up. I don't even know if he'll be able to remember anything. Ma I'm trying, but it's so hard seeing him like this."

"You're strong baby. That's just how your parents raised you. He'll come around, but you have to give it time. Don't stress yourself out."

"Okay. So, are you going to the hospital now?"

"Yes and I need you to come with me. Maybe he just needs to hear our voices."

"Right now ma?" I glanced at my clock. I'm so mf tired!

"Amber Patrice!"

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up now. Just give me some time to get ready and I'll meet you there."

"You better little girl."

"But I'm grown." I mumbled.

"To me, you're still a damn baby! Now hurry up!" She hung up.

I sighed and just laid there for a few moments. I'm so happy Xiamarion is doing better, but I really need him to just wake up. But I guess I just have to give it some time.

I got up heading towards the bathroom to shower. I cowashed my hair so it lasted a little longer than usual. I got out wrapping a towel around my body and an old t-shirt around my head, then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took the t-shirt off my head and styled it how I wanted my curls to look, then let it air dry.