Can't Say I Never Loved You

You said you love me but you left
Lord knows I really did my best
I relied on you to do the rest
Can't say I never loved you
And I was giving you me
Hoping that the possibility
Wouldn't need to set you free
Can't say I never loved you
Where you going I hope you're staying
There's no way you can repay what you took from me
Baby, no way
I'm not crying over you
Not gonna chase you down like some fool
If this is it baby have it your way
Amber's P.O.V.

"Wait, so this man is still spending thousands of dollars on you and you don't take anything from him? Now that's just crazy

"Wait, so this man is still spending thousands of dollars on you and you don't take anything from him? Now that's just crazy." Jordan said sipping on her drink.

My bestfriend Jordan had came over for breakfast since Xiamara was with her dad for the day. I was telling her about all Xiamarion's little antics lately.

"No, what's crazy is how he's trying to buy my love back. But money ain't gon help him with this. He needs to grow up."

"So you don't ever see you two together again? Like you wouldn't give him another chance ever?"

"I don't know. He says he's sorry and he says that he loves me, but I don't think he fully gets it yet. Everytime we see each other he's tryna sweet talk me back into his arms, but I'm not letting him off that easy."

"Well have you at least forgiven him?"

"I mean, I want to because it's the right thing to do. I really need to, but everytime I see him, that's all I think about is that night when I came home and found him in bed with somebody else. It would be one thing if he was at a hotel or something, but he brung this bitch to my house. And fucked her in the same bed that I slept and we made love in. That's what hurt the most. Not only did he cheat, but he didn't have respect for me either. And now he thinks I'll take him back after a few sorries and gifts."

"That's because he realized he fucked up the best thing that ever happened to him. Can't nobody love him the way you did. Y'all were inseparable since you was 14, eight years y'all were together. He loved you more than anything and when you had Xiamara, he seemed to fall in love with you even more. I seen it in both of your eyes. The problems only came when all the fame came."

"Which was another embarrassment. It was in the magazines, the blogs, everywhere. All because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. I'm just focusing on my music and Xiamara now."

"But you still love him don't you?"

"Of course I still love him, he was the love of my life. My first everything. My bestfriend."

"So you're still in love with him too huh? Cause see, right now the way you're looking and talking about him is saying you are."

"I don't know what it's like to not be in love with him. That's all I've ever known. But that's not the point. He hurt me in the worst way possible. I'm the mother of his child and I was supposed to be his wife. I just wanna punch him in his face sometimes. Then fuck the shit out of him. I don't know maybe I'm just crazy."