Bad Decisions

Let me put your mind to rest
I'm nothing like that other guy
Ima put yo ass to bed, just call me a lullaby
Believe it, believe it
Girl I'll be your quarterback, receive it
Go deep, baby work them lips no time to speak
When I lay back, shawty don't know how to act
She ready when the lights go off she climb on top
Her body rocking we don't stop
No handle bars or falling off, cause cause
She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a pro she did this shit before
I hold her tight no letting go till she say she can't take no more
I'm speechless
All I say is oooooooh
Amber's P.O.V.

"Hopefully it's some fine niggas in the club tonight cause this bitch need some dick, with her mean ass

"Hopefully it's some fine niggas in the club tonight cause this bitch need some dick, with her mean ass." Tae said pointing at me.

"I don't need anything. I'm just going out to have fun tonight."

"And be a hoe." Ashley added.

"Cause that's exactly what you dressed like, a complete hoe. You need to go stand on somebody's corner while you're at it bitch!"

"That's all you boo. I'm being good tonight. Hopefully."

"You won't. As soon as you get drunk, it's over with. And I can see niggas all over you right now."

"Right, so that means I don't need to drink a whole lot tonight. I wanna be sober and remember what I did."

"Fuck that. I'm acting tf up."

"What happened to your nigga?" Ashley asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

"He's around. But it ain't like he gon be there so."

"Now you, you're a hoe. In real life."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. And hopefully tonight, it's some good dick."

"Why y'all want me to have sex so bad?" I frowned, looking between the two.

"You just need it bitch. And from somebody else, not Xiamarion."

"See, that's exactly what I told her."

"Whatever, lets go before I change my mind."

When we got to the club, it was packed and turned tf up. We went to the bar and got some drinks. We took 4 shots each and then I was ready to dance.

"Come on hoes!" I pulled them both into the dance floor.

"Girl you better calm down before I call Xiamarion to come get your ass. Almost yanked my damn arm off bitch." Tae said rubbing his arm.

"Shut up! Can I just have one night to be by myself without somebody telling me what to do, damn! Let's just pretend Xiamarion doesn't even exist right now. Cause I'm doing me tonight, period."