Don't Take It Personal

I know you probably hate me
For always fucking with your head
I just don't know if you want me
Or if you're really after my bread
I do this to everyone
So, don't feel special, yeah!
Don't get comfortable in my bed
After we done, ain't nothin' to be said
Probably the perfect one
But I won't change out
Never believe you when you say I'm the only one
That's why I do you wrong
So don't take it personal
Don't take it personal
I do this to everyone
So just don't take it personal
Don't take it personal
Amber's P.O.V.

"August move

"August move." I said as he held onto my waist.

"Oh I can't touch you no more now?"

I rolled my eyes at him, then just starred up at the ceiling. Me and August were officially sleeping together. It's been going on for a while now, but nobody knows. I felt bad at first, I still do sometimes, but I'm just having fun and I'm actually happy for once. I feel like I'm betraying Xiamarion and everything we had, at the same time though.

But I really like August. Despite him being an asshole, he's really sweet and caring. He's amazing in bed. He's also funny and sensitive asf. And he listens to me whenever I just need to vent or talk to him about anything. He doesn't judge me either. I just like the vibe between us.

"Why you always doing this to me?" I looked over at him.

"Doing what?" He pulled me close to him, kissing on my neck.

"Fucking me so good. And you never leave afterwards either. You always wanna cuddle and talk."

"Cause you got that good good. And I actually like your lil mean ass. And I know you like me too. You just don't wanna admit it cause you in love with somebody else. And I understand that." He pecked my lips a few times.

"So why you keep coming back knowing at the end of the day you can't have me?"

"I don't know. I just like to be around you. And occasionally, inside you. You make a nigga feel nervous, and I ain't never nervous." He chuckled.

"So what, you catching feelings?" I traced the "A" tattoo on his neck with my finger.

"I don't know. Maybe. Maybe we both are. We got chemistry and it's strong asf. We just make each other happy."

I sighed. I feel so bad, but I don't wanna stop what we have going on. I know I can't have my cake and eat it too, but sometimes I think I can. Who knows what'll happen if Xiamarion found out about this. He would be so hurt. And what if I start catching feelings for August too? It's not just sex between us anymore, we're actually connecting and getting to know each other. We really care about each other. I'm just scared that I'll end up falling in love him. I can't do that to Xiamarion. Not after all we've been through together. And I don't wanna hurt August either.