Juicy Booty

Whatever I said, woo, to make you take your love away from me (don't do it, baby)
I take it back (yeah)
And whatever I did, just tell me how to fix it and I'll do that (okay)
'Cause I need you back (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Ever since you've been gone, I've been running through
All these girls, they don't compare to you (compare to you)
The way you throw that shit back (back)
Ain't so fast but they don't do it like you (fast)
And girl, I know it's wrong but I'm still stuck on you (woo, ooh)
The way you used to look in your jeans before I took 'em off, yeah
Juicy, said I wanna get to know your juicy booty, tonight
So show me that, show me that, so show me that, so show me that
Girl, I'm Tryna make your juicy, yeah yeah, juicy booty, girl, tonight
So turn around, turn around, turn around, turn around
Amber's P.O.V.

I sat up in bed looking at Xiamara, who was sitting at the foot of the bed

I sat up in bed looking at Xiamara, who was sitting at the foot of the bed. I was tryna get some extra sleep in since I had a long night at the studio, but she had other plans. First, she woke me up to fix her breakfast, then she woke me up to watch tv with her, and now she's waking me up from just being too loud. I just yawned and stretched deciding to finally just get up.

I went to the bathroom with Xiamara trailing behind me. She sat up on the counter just watching my every move.

"Can mommy use the bathroom in peace babygirl?"

"Nope."

"Okay what do you want now? Cause I know you want something little girl."

"Can you and daddy have another baby, so I can be a big sister?"

"Oh nooo. Mommy's not having another baby for a looooong time. But maybe your daddy can give you a brother or sister."

"How? Boys can't have babies, only girls."

"I know. You're daddy has to find a girlfriend to give him another baby. That way you can be a big sister."

"You are daddy's girlfriend though."

"And what makes you think that?" I started brushing my teeth.

"Because you and daddy kiss and sleep together. And he calls you baby and wifey."

"Well me and your daddy broke up."

"Why?"

"Because mommy got upset."

"Why?"

"Don't you have a tv show to be watching or something?"

"No. Are you mad at daddy?"

"No. Well, not really. It's more of a sad feeling."

"Daddy made you sad?"

"Yeah, but I'm okay."

"Does daddy have a fake girlfriend? Because my friend at school said she seen her daddy kiss his fake girlfriend, and now her mom is mad at him."

"Wait, what? How do you guys even know all this stuff, you're 5! And your friend shouldn't be going around telling her mother's business. I hope you're not telling me or your dad's business either."