Moment 4 Life

This very moment I bring
Put it on everything that I will retire with the ring,
And I will retire with the crown, yes!
No I'm not lucky I'm blessed, yes!
Clap for the heavyweight champ, me!
But I couldn't do it all alone, we!
Young Money raised me, grew up out in Baisley
Southside Jamaica, Queens and it's crazy
'Cause I'm still hood, Hollywood couldn't change me
Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me
Ain't being cocky we just vindicated, best believe that when were done
This moment will be syndicated, I don't know, this night just remind me of
Everything that they deprived me of
Put ya drinks up,
It's a celebration every time we link up
We done did everything they can think of
Greatness is what we on the brink of
I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life
'Cause in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive
I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life
This is my moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive
Amber's P.O.V.

My album release party is officially here!! I'm nervous and excited asf

My album release party is officially here!! I'm nervous and excited asf. I have been waiting on this day my whole life. I've had plenty of setbacks, but this is definitely a MAJOR comeback. I'm the daughter of a musical legend. This music shit is in my genes and it's finally time for the world to hear my voice.

All my friends and family are all here tonight to help me celebrate this great moment. They were just waiting on my grand entrance. I squeezed Xiamarion's hand as we pulled up to the club. It was packed out already.

"Breathe babe. This your night okay. You've been working so hard and you deserve this. And besides, you look sexy asf." He put his forehead against mines.

"Thank you for believing in me."

"I wouldn't be where I'm at in my career if it wasn't for you pushing and supporting me all these years. Tonight, it's your turn. Make me proud baby." He kissed me.

I fixed my hair and clothes, then put a big ass smile on my face as the driver came and opened our doors. There was people everywhere as I made my way to the carpet to take pictures and do mini interviews. Even some of Xiamarion's fans were here, which I didn't mind at all. More press for me I guess.

I instantly started feeling like THAT BITCH as me and Xiamarion walked up hand in hand. He stood of to the side while I did my thing; signing autographs, taking pictures, etc. Then we made our way inside and it was my moment, the actual listening. But first, I had to give a big speech first. It was nerve racking because there were some really big artists here.

"Wow, there's so many people hear tonight! Before we start the actual listening I just wanna give a huge shoutout and thanks to my team that helped with this project. My producer J.Reid and all the engineers that stayed in the studio with me every single day and night. This has been long overdue now. I have to thank my amazing family for always believing in me and supporting me through all of this. All my fans for being patient with me. And God, because without him, I don't even know where I'd be.