24

We walked towards the building which showed off the words 'Moon River brewing company' across the middle of it in large letters. I didn't have such a bad feeling about this place at first look, it kind of looked warm and comfy. I smiled at Ryan who proceeded to talk.

"This building has had, many different hats." Ryan stated and I pursued my lips and stared at the walls.

"Alright, well let's, uh. Try them on." Shane joked and I just shook my head and opened the door. Shane and Ryan talked about the exterior and I looked around the brewery before whispering to my camera.

"Okay update, I hate this and Shane's moustache is making me uneasy." I whispered and Shane just looked at me and winked creepily, making me fakely look at him in disgust. We made our way slowly up to the room where an some asshole called Mr Stark was shot dead.

"He was shot. Right around this area right here." Ryan said shining his flashlight down the corridor towards a window.

"Oh right here? Yeah, this seems like a good place for a duel." Shane answered and I nodded and walked towards one of the rooms.

"He was an anti-Semitic, so this guy was a bit of a dildo." I said towards Shane, peeking my head into a room.

"I think we should reach out to him, right about here." Ryan said, making me come our from the room and look to where he was standing.

"Okay dokey dude." I said and in a weird tone, laughing at myself as I looked at Shane and Ryan who just looked at me weird.

"Alright. Well Mr Stark, we've travelled a long way to see you-" Ryan started but Shane interrupted.

"Well I didn't come here just for him." Shane stated and I smirked.

"We didn't come here just for you." Ryan followed up and I just shook my head at the boys. "But, my names Ryan." He finished and looked at Shane.

"My names Shane, and we're the ghoul boys." Shane stated and I cleared my throat, smiling widely before the boys could go on.

"And my names Ivy." I spoke up and both the boys apologised.

"Yeah, were the ghoul boys and the spooky girl?" Ryan questioned towards me and I just shrugged. "And uh, we hear. You were kind of a dick." Ryan said and I just nodded.

"That's a very light way of putting it." Shane mentioned and I agreed with him.

"And then-" Ryan started but Shane interrupted, again.

"You didn't get along with you're doctor? He's just trying to look out for ya, their job is to make sure you live and you're doctor killed you. What kind of asshole do you have to be?" Shane asked and Ryan acted as hype man. U groaned as they went on, just wanting to get the investigation over with.

"Anyways James, now that we've really went in on ya, I hear that a woman, was pushed down these set of stairs." I said, looking towards the set of stairs beside me. "Its not conclusive that it was you, so why don't you go ahead and give me a little nudge." I said, standing at the very top of the stairs.

"If he pushes you and you die, can we still upload the video?" Shane questioned and I shrugged.

"Sure. As long as you put some memes over it." I said and Ryan just laughed. We stood in silence for a few minutes before Ryan decided to bring out the spirit box, I was about to throw myself down the stairs but Shane placed his arms around my shoulder as we leaned against the wall.

"You're gonna hate it, this is the one time I'm glad we're using this. Guess guess what, James, this sucks." Shane warned and Ryan let out a laugh while setting it up. "This things fucking stupid, James. If you thought getting shot was bad, wait till you hear our spirit box. " Shane warned one last time before Ryan turned the box on, yelling as the sound filled the room, making me jump a little, causing Shane to laugh and point the camera in my direction.