6

My ears buzzed at the pressure around us, there was so many walls in these tombs I felt as if I could get lost at any second. I could feel Shane's eyes on me, I had barely talked to either of the boys the whole day, instead of FaceTimed Lucy and cried to her about my conflicted head. I guess she texted Ryan because he kept looking at me with worried eyes.

The London tombs were now a tourist attraction filled with the creepiest shit I've ever seen in my whole life, I was terrified every corner I looked something was hanging from the ceiling. But as we went through the night, I had no idea that I was going to have to go alone, through the pits.

"Guys I can't do this." I said and Ryan handed me a torch.

"If I can do it, you can." He said and I just swallowed nervously. I looked to Shane who sent me a smile and I just nodded and walked into the tombs.

"I already hate this. So i think I'm just gonna talk about things to keep my mind off of it. So yeah, Shane and I went and did a bunch of things yesterday, we went to Hyde park and went shopping, then ate some restaurant and had drinks at this weird bar, then we went to see Kinky boots which was amazing." I said happily before rounding the corner to see a long dark corridor. "I'm gonna did, I'm literally gonna die. So Lilly if you're watching this, take care of Rex. Shane and Ryan, upload this videos if I die, it'll get more views." I said and laughed at my joke. But as I came to the end of the maze, I decided I could go back alone, so I called Shane.

"Hey Ivy, you okay?" Shane asked and I coughed and looked around.

"Can you come get me? I'm at the end of the of it but I don't think I'm gonna be able to walk back by myself cause I'm a pussy." I said and Shane laughed.

"Stay tight, I'll be there in a few minutes." He said and I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Okay guys, Shane's coming to the rescue. If you ever wanna fight off thousands of ghosts, get yourself a Shane." I said towards the camera, pointing my camera to where Shane was going to come from, when he rounded the corner a minute later I hugged him tightly.

"Can we leave? Please?" I begged and he just laughed.

"Yeah, were done anyways." He said and I thanked the lord. We walked back through the maze of tunnels and to the end, where Ryan stood with a smirk on his face.

"We're leaving now, this place is terrifying." I said and Ryan agreed with me, we finished the episode and all quickly made our way out of the tombs. I hugged my body, noticing how cold it had gotten from when we walked in.

"You okay?" Shane asked and I just shivered.

"I'm really cold." I said and he just wrapped his arms around me, hugging me close to him as everyone packed up there stuff. We rocked back on fourth on our feet together, my body was warm with emotion as he began to happily hum a song I'd never heard before. I didn't want the moment to be over.

"Come on then, we better get back and get ready for our flight tomorrow." Ryan said and I sighed, but Shane just pulled away lightly.

"Get on my back lazy bones." He said and I smiled and jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. We walked towards our hotel which wasn't too far away.

***

The next day we were on a plane and heading home, again I was sitting at the window, Shane sat in the middle and Ryan sat next to the aisle. I rested my head on Shane's shoulder, his head rested on my own as we both looked as I scrolled through my Twitter. I was exhausted, Ryan cracked out the whiskey he bought at a fancy shop in London, so we all decided to finish the bottle, keep in mind it was strong stuff.

"This week was fun." I said leaning further into Shane, closing my eyes as I placed my phone to the side.

"Yeah it was." He said sleepily and I just smiled lightly. The plane took off and I could see Ryan out of the corner of my eye dozing off, it was almost 11pm so it was dark outside. Most people were either sleeping or trying to sleep. I took a deep breath, the smell of coffee and toast making me smile as I closed my eyes again.

For the first time in a while I felt love, I felt it towards the tall guy who gave good hugs and liked to make Ryan angry, the guy who smelled of coffee and wore really cool shirts. Over the week of being in London, I realised everything I loved about Shane Madej, that I didn't know I loved before.

Making Shane move a little, he got comfy quickly and rested his head back on top of mine. As I closed my eyes again, getting ready to fall asleep. I felt Shane placed his hand over my own, I laced our fingers and I felt him breathe our a sigh of relief. As we both fell asleep, heading back to LA.