21

Shane and I made it to Georgia a few hours before Ryan was supposed to land, so we took the opportunity to adventure a bit before Ryan got here. We walked down some streets and went into some gift shops, before stopping for a coffee and a cinnamon swirl at a small coffee shop.

"Aw fuck fucks sake man." I said frustrated as I dropped some coffee down my shirt. I looked up to Shane who had his phone pointed in my direction and a look of amazement on his face.

"That was the most Scottish you've ever sounded." He laughed and I just rolled my eyes and smirked at him. We walked down the street, looking around at the sights and laughing about nothing really. When we were on our way back to the hotel, Shane stopped for a second and I smiled up at him.

"What's up?" I asked and he just smiled and shook his head, looping his arm around my shoulders, making me place my arm around his waist.

"Hey there Ry-dog." Shane said in a stupid voice and I rolled my eyes and smiled at Ryan.

"Ry-dog?" Ryan questioned with his camera pointed in both Shane and i's direction.

"He's in a weird mood." I whispered fakely to the camera, putting my hand up to the side of my mouth so Shane wouldn't hear me.

"I heard that!" He called in a taunting tone before running quickly over to me, which didn't take long with his long ass legs. He tried to jump on my back but I moved out the way, resulting in his falling on his ass.

"Ow shit!" He yelled out dramatically and I held my stomach, looking to Ryan who was also in stitches.

"Did... you... get... that?" I questioned, having to pause with each word to catch my breathe.

"Sure fucking did." Ryan laughed and I looked down to my boyfriend who was laying on the floor, laughing himself.

"Get up you big lump, people need to get into the elevator." I said motioning to the 3 people who waited to get into the elevator. He finally moved after another second, but we all just continued to laugh.

Once we got up to our room, I went down and let Pepper outside to have a little look around, but once she done her business she just wanted to go back to the room. Shane and I lay on our bed, while Ryan and Jason sat on the other and conversed about something that happened on the flight.

"Do you wanna go get some drinks?" Jason asked and Shane and Ryan perked up.

"Sure dude." Ryan said with a wide smile, slipping on his shoes. Shane turned to me and I smiled.

"You gonna come have some fun?" Shane wiggles his eyebrows and I laughed.

"No I'm good. Im gonna stay here with Pep, but you three have fun." I said and he just smiled, leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my lips. Once the boys left I decided to FaceTime the guys back home.

"Hey guys!" I said excitedly as Kieth, Zack, Ned and Eugene's face popped up.

"Hey Ivy! How you doing? We heard about what happened before you left." Zack said sadly and I pointed at his sad face.

"Yeah I'm fine. Shane and I decided to road trip to Georgia, so I'm doing pretty well. Gotta spend some time with my boo thang." I said in a funny way and they laughed.

"Oh Hey Ivy, Heather wants us to do a video when you get back. Soooo we get to pick the idea, hows about a night on the town." Eugene winked and I just laughed.

"Sounds great Eugene, although you've gotta carry me home again." I said and he just smiled.

"Hey as long as we get to the wild side of Ivy." Ned spoke up and I just laughed loudly, making Pepper look at me for a few seconds. I talked to the guys for about an hour, kind of batting back and forward ideas for the upcoming video and also just for some separate YouTube ideas. Once I hung up I lay back down on my bed and decided to phone Lilly.

"Hey Lil." I said as she answered the phone.

"Hey V, how did the road trip go?" She asked and I smiled.

"It was really good. Shane and I took turns driving and stayed overnight in Texas so we could get some rest." I spoke.

"I'm glad you had a good time, when Shane told me what he was going to do, I was a bit nervous about how you would react." Lilly admitted and I smiled softly.

"Anything to her away from there." I whispered and I could hear a silence at the other side of the phone, the Richards voice in the background.

"Hey V, I didn't want to tell you this till you got back, but Richard thinks it would be a good idea to tell you now. But Connor came to the house a few hours after you seen him, I was back getting something I forgot and he knocked at the door. I didn't answer because I didn't want to." She said and my breathe caught in my throat and I cleared it.

"Lilly it scared me that he knows where we live." I whispered, not really knowing why I whispered.

"Me too Ivy, but we can figure something out when you get back. Try and enjoy your holiday and tell the berry boys I say hi." She laughed and I smiled.

"Their our for drinks so I'll tell them when they get back. Love you Lil." I said with a smile.

"Love you too V." She said and we both hung up the phone. I looked at the time and decided I'd get some sleep before our first investigation tomorrow. So I changed into one of Shane's t shirt and tied my hair in a bun, before climbing into bed and cuddling close to Pepper.