3

Shane picked me up on time, Lilly hugged me tightly as she whispered a see you later. I sent her a warm smile and Shane waved at her as we drove away, I watched in the wing mirror as she watched after the car.

It was silent for a few minutes, the only sound was the low rumble of the engine and the sound of passing cars, I was tired, hoping to sleep the whole time on the plane. I invested in a better concealer also, so I didn't look like a zombie the whole time in London.

"Ivy, can I ask you something?" Shane chimed in as we pulled onto the freeway. I looked at him but he continued look at the road.

"Okay." I said quietly, ushering for him to go on with his question.

"Have you been sleeping recently? I was watching the recent ruining history and you look like you haven't slept in weeks." He said and I focused back on the road, not even thinking about the fact the fact that maybe people would start to notice.

"Sometimes I sleep, sometimes I don't." I said and he was silent, I could tell he wanted to as why I didn't sleep, I mean no one knew about Connor at work, only Lilly. She told me to tell them, they were my best friends and keeping something like that was a a lot of pressure, but I never told them in the end, I got to scared of what they would say.

We drove to the airport in silence, getting there just after 4 to see a panicked looking Ryan and a tired looking crew.

"What happened to be here by 4 am?" Ryan said and I looked at Shane who just smirked at Ryan's annoyance.

"We thought we seen a ghost, so we drove slowly." I said and Ryan just stared at me for a second before huffing and shaking his head.

We got to security and got our bags checked and everything, before boarding the plane. I sat at the window seat, Shane sat in the middle and Ryan sat on the outside seat. The sun was yet to rise and I was so tired I actually thought I was going to pass out the time the plane got in the air.

I plugged my headphones into my phone and played a playlist I sorted the night before, I popped my headphones in my ear and got comfy, I leaned my head against the wall and I sighed. Closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

***

I awoke with one hour to go, my head was placed on Shane's shoulder and his head was rested on mine as he slept. I took out my phone and took a picture of us, uploading it to Instagram with the caption 'The only time I can go on holiday is when we have to work' I smiled and posted on Instagram before closing my eyes again.

I was awoken again about 20 minutes later by Shane moving, I yawned and stretched as I straightened up, I looked at the clock and then to Ryan who was barely awake. I looked to Shane who just watched me and I smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded happily, leaning back into my chair.

"The best I have in a while." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"So did I." He said and I nodded lightly, closing my eyes again as the plane began to land. When we got there we filmed a little bit and Ryan approached me with camera in hand.

"Well Ivy, how does it feel being back where you come from?" He asked and I looked at him in confusion, Shane standing behind me with a even more confused look on his face.

"Ryan I'm Scottish." I said and he was silent for a few seconds, Shane laughed and I just looked at the camera.

"3 years he's known me and he thinks I'm English." I said and he just shut off the camera. Shane and I laughed about it until we got to the hotel. Once we got settled and stuff we got ready to go to our first location, The Viaduct Tavern.