5

I awoke with a headache, my heart in my throat and tear stains on my cheeks. I closed my eyes tightly and trudged to the bathroom, tying my hair into a bun and running a bath. I grabbed a towel and walked back into the bathroom, leaving the door open I stripped off and climbed into the bath.

I played some music in the background as I quietly hummed along to the music, but my phone started ringing which caught me off guard. I picked it up and seen a familiar number, I swiped the FaceTime to answer.

"Hey Lil." I said and she smiled happily towards me.

"Hey Ivy! Wait, Willow and Rex wanna say Hey" She said, turning the camera around to face the excited dog running around and the less excited cat, who brushed up against Lilly's leg.

"Aw I miss my cuties." I said smiling at our pets, she turned the camera back around and wore a more serious look.

"What are you doing?" She asked and I I turned the camera around so she could see my feed in the bath.

"Having a well overdue bath." I said, turning the camera back around to see me. She sighed and I could tell she wanted to say something.

"Ivy, Ryan called me last night after you fell asleep. He told me you told him about Connor, I just wanna know if you're okay, no bullshit." She said and I sighed and closed my eyes tightly.

"At this veg second I'm pretty good, I'm talking to you, I was listening to music and I'm in the bath. But I'm 20 minutes time when I'm sitting on my bed and staring at my phone, I won't be okay." I said and she sighed.

"Call me if it gets bad, but if you need a hug Ryan and Share are there." She said and I smiled and looked at her.

"I love you, Lilly." I said and she laughed.

"I love you too, Ivy." She said and we hung up, I placed my phone at the side. Letting it play a song, but again I was interrupted by Shane literally walking into my bathroom.

"Whoops!" He said loudly as he seen me, quickly getting out of the bathroom. I couldn't do anything but laugh, not really bothered about the situation.

"Shane. What do you want?" I asked, getting out of the bath and wrapping a towel around myself. I came out from the bathroom and he looked at me and I just laughed.

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go to lunch." He said and I just smiled and nodded.

"Sure. Just let me get changed and I'll text you when I ready." I said and he nodded.

"Alrighty, well sorry for bothering you." He said, before quickly slipping out of the room. I emptied the bath and quickly got changed, pulling on a green turtle neck, patterned trousers and a cardigan. I dried my hair and then let my shorts curls fall onto my shoulders. I pulled on my boots, grabbed my glasses, bag and phone and left my room.

I texted Shane and waited for him to come out from his room, when he did he sent me a small smile before taking the few strides to get to me.

"Good afternoon Miss Ivy." He said and held out his arm for me, which I took and light.

"Good afternoon to you too, Mr Shane." I said and we walked towards the elevator. When we walked outside I took note of the weather, slightly gloomy with a few rain clouds in the air. I took a deep breath and shrugged, as we made our way towards a small cafe we both eyes up yesterday."I love London, although it'll never live it to Glasgow." I said with a laugh, looking around at my surroundings. We walked in silence until the cafe, we took our seats and ordered our food.

"Uhm Ivy, Ryan told me about what you told him last night." Shane said and I stared at him, a tightness in my chest as I began to understand what he meant. "He told me you told him that the reason you don't like London is because of the memories you made with, Him." He said mentioning Connor quoit using his name. "So I was thinking, we have a free day, why not use it to the best of our ability?" He asked and I smiled and nodded, happier than ever.

"That sound amazing Shane, it really does." I said happily.

We went everywhere, we went to Hyde park, shopped in the street where all the shops were, ate at some fancy restaurant, had drinks at some weird bar and to top it all off, went to see Kinky boots. Shane had his arm around my shoulder and I had mine around his waist as we stumbled out of the show.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed and Shane nodded along with me.

"That was definitely one of the best things over ever seen in my life." He said and I smiled at him. We climbed into a Taxi and I looked over to him. He had a tired look on his face but it was filled with happiness, his hair was a little messy and he stared down at his phone, happily typing away. One we climbed out of the taxi, Shane paid and we walked back to the hotel, getting the elevator up to our rooms. I turned to Shane and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you for an amazing day, if means the world to me Shane. It really does." I said and he just pulled me into a hug. Emotions I hadn't felt in a while all of a sudden built up and I felt as he pulled away, and watched as he walked towards his room. Once his door was shut, I walked into my own room. I shut the door quietly and peeled off my clothes, laying in my cold bed by myself. I cried, because I didn't know what to do anymore.