Chapter 12: The End

Arthur really couldn't understand his own actions. All he had to do was confessing his feelings to Francis, with his words. However he knew that he wouldn't be able to say any words even if he encouraged himself about the subject. His tongue was dreadfully numb against the Frenchman, maybe that was the only reason he couldn't talk. Maybe it was much better for both of them, right? It must be so...

Francis' eyes widened as he felt the Englishman's lips on his. It was sweet somehow... What, did Arthur eat chocolate before he came to the hospital? Of course not. However Francis didn't know that Arthur couldn't eat even a thing after the event. Oh right, he also didn't know how he still remained alive...

His heart warmed up with the sweetness of the lips of the other, and his eyes wetted even harder, but it wasn't a sign of suffer anymore, it was the sign from the warm side of his delicate heart... He felt like he trembled softly with the first good sense he felt after so long.

Arthur pulled back and looked away, seemed blushing a bit and frowning, as if he couldn't accept what he had done. On the other hand, Francis was still looking at him, surprised.

"You know what, I know how you feel... Well, I cannot feel the same things that you felt about your situation, but it broke me badly. Don't you even think about us? Even me? Do you know how I felt when...." Arthur's voice sounded broken and shaking. "...when I saw you like that..." he couldn't keep his tears anymore, but he was still trying not to cry even though Francis had already seen those liquid beads on Arthur's red cheeks. How delicate they were, just like his soul!

At that moment, Francis felt a new thing inside his heart... Regret... He was obviously selfish about his actions. What, did he suffer or something? However, wasn't it true that other people also suffered from various reasons? How could they stand? How could Arthur stand? He had to have a reason to kill himself as well anyway, if that was so. Francis didn't know if Arthur suffered from something, but he was pretty sure that he was responsible from Arthur's tears at that moment, nothing more...

"Je suis désolé..." (I'm sorry...)

"No!" protested Arthur, almost yelling. "No... Don't take my words serious, they don't deserve to be so! This was my own sin... For not seeing the grief deep inside of you... I still cannot believe that how could I be so blind about it!" he said with all his heart. He was moving his arms unconsciously while talking, as if he was trying to get rid of something or someone that was holding him to be calm. However, he couldn't be calm at that situation of course. He was captured by his own words...

"Francis, really, I still cannot understand why have I done those things to you--" he was cut off.

"Arthur!" Francis stopped Arthur, holding the Englishman's shoulders tightly. "Please just come to yourself... I can't stand seeing you like this, please just calm down... I'm here, you're here, and we both are alive, that's the case..." said he before hugging him tightly, wrapping his arms around Arthur's waist and burying his face on his shoulder.

Arthur couldn't speak after that. Francis was obviously right, they were there, alive and even talking... As long as they were alive, it was much better to talk about good things, not bad ones. And that was what Francis wanted Arthur to understand. Most probably, Arthur understood it as well since he hugged him back.

_______________________

A couple of days later, Francis returned home from hospital since his doctor let him to do it. Francis thanked God, he didn't like being in hospital anyway, he wasn't free there first of all. However he could forget that place and be careful not to fall in another bad situation again.

Arthur decided to take his stuff to Francis' house and live there for a while because of his anxiety that Francis might do anything wrong again. Well, Francis wasn't going to do such a thing anymore, but the thought of living with Arthur made him smile, so he decided to keep quite. Seeing Arthur worried was so cute anyway, at least in his eyes Arthur was much more beautiful than a blood-red rose.

"Ugh... I'm starving... Hospitals cannot cook properly anyway, they are going to make the patients worse..."said Francis after he sat on a couch in his living room, closing his eyes and frowningly.

"Well... You must be tired as well, right? I'll be in the kitchen, just give me some time..."said Arthur and quickly made his way to the kitchen.

Francis' eyes widened with realization, he immediately stood up and grabbed Arthur's wrist. "Oh.... Mon amour... Let's just rest for a while, y-you also came from a long way anyway, non?" said he rapidly.

"O-Oh... You're right..." Arthur's smile fell down after that. He knew that he couldn't cook like Francis does, but at least he wanted to do something for his love. Thinking that he  could make Francis sick because of his own made food, he became sad.

Francis was ashamed of what he had done a bit, but he knew how to change the situation he was in... He quickly pulled Arthur closer and kissed him from the lips. Arthur kissed him back as well and they fell onto one of the couches.

"Let's just rest, okay?"repeated Francis with a drunken smile on his face.

"Shut up, you frog..." said Arthur frowningly and kissed the Frenchman again, wrapping his arms around Francis' neck.

~THE END~

___________________

WOW!!! I enjoyed so much while writing this. Well, I'm still trying to improve myself, so I'll write much better stories than this. (I know that this is not good :'>....)

I hope you also enjoyed with the story!!!

BYE~