Chapter 4: Angleterre?

Wait, I have to look as if I'm in a normal mood...

He combed his hair with a few strokes he did with his fingers in a few seconds, then he opened the door, wearing his happy face.

"Angleterre? Qu'est-ce que tu fais là?"(England? What are you doing here?) asked he with a normal voice.

"Can I just go in?"

France stood silently for a while, he looked away, nodded and let England to come in, then he closed the door. They both sat on different couches. England put his elbows on his knees and leaned his forehead to his palms. France was struggling not to give him a clue to cause him understand something was wrong with himself. However, more silent continued, Frances hands started shaking, but he didn't realize that.

What if he realizes? No... Pourquoi am I getting nervous anyway? Quoi? He cannot help me anyway, he can just seem helping me. Even though he doesn't want to deep inside his heart. He cannot stop me. Not because I don't trust him, but only because I know that he doesn't have anything to do to help me if he really wants...

"Well..."started England lifting his head and looking at the coffee table.

Here we go...

"I-It's not like I'm worried or something, but I just want to know that if you are okay nowadays..."

"Angleterre, do I look like I'm sad or something?"asked the Frenchman with a soft smile on his face.

"I cannot see inside you. I don't care about your outside! Please I ask again... Are you okay?"

"Of course I am, pourquoi veux tu savoir?"

France could understand that the Englishman wasn't satisfied with the answer. In fact, it seemed like England was pissed off a bit. He crossed his eyebrows which were thick enough to be noticed by anyone who passes from the street he was in. The silence filled the room which made France more thrilled, and made England more anxious.

After a while, finally England ruined the silence and stood up from the couch angrily. However he couldn't say anything even though he wanted to, even though he only stood up and opened his mouth for the excited words inside his head. The only thing he could do was leading to the door quickly and apologizing the Frenchman before he left the house.

France even couldn't understand the situation, because it happened really fast. Also it was too fast for him to lift his butt and go to the corridor to stop him. He didn't want to stop him actually, who cared if he just wanted to go away or stay in anyway? He was tired enough because of his own problems.

After fifteen minutes, he stood up and walked to the window to look outside. His aim wasn't seeing Arthur actually. He just wanted to look at the ground outside which he left his invisible foot prints behind.

I shouldn't have acted like that back in the man's room at the world meeting yesterday...

He felt like he was shivering with this thought. He put his hand on the cold glass of the window. Then he went to the bathroom to check his horrible looking in the mirror. His bread was a bit longer than the previous day. However he didn't do anything about his health care. He even couldn't struggle. He didn't want to...

I look funny, that's good at least...

He went to his bedroom again and started changing his clothes to go to a store outside. While he was preparing himself, yet again, those dark thoughts came to his mind like a bunch of annoying flies...

He won't ask it tomorrow or something, I'm sure of it just like I'm sure that my name is Francis Bonnefoy. He will just call me as a stupid or a frog when he sees me again by chance. I know him of course... However I'm not sure how much he knows about me... "Only a frog-faced bastard who drinks wine and talking about perverted things."...  I am so to him, non? We helped each other before.... Yes... I cannot deny it, but I cannot know if it was only a natural human relationship or a result of the mercy that God gave us... Or only because of pangs of conscience?

He left the house after his job was done immediately.

...

He knew a store where he could buy some wines nearby. He went there straightly. While walking, he felt like his legs were forcing him to go somewhere else. Since drinking wouldn't be an exact solution to his soul. He had to go to somewhere else... Where was no one in, completely silent and dark. He should have faded away there. Although he was afraid of forgetting himself, fading wouldn't hurt that much unlike forgetting, would it?

"Here you are."

"Bon appetit, sir."replied the cashier after taking the money France gave her.

"Merci."said France before leaving there.

He looked at the wines he bought inside the pochettes. He didn't give even a little expression. He just took his way to his house back. He could drink them for another time anyway, he needed them.

He stopped suddenly then...

I cannot turn this nightmare into a beautiful dream, right?

He chuckled to himself.

What is that nonsense I called as "beauty" everytime anyway? There isn't such a thing that I can call as beautiful as long as the human being rules it... What have I thought for all this time?!

He continued again after this.

_____________

Another short chapter again... But I'm gonna improve myself I swear Q^Q If I had mistakes about the words, please forgive me, I wrote this at the 4 in the morning, I NEED SOME SLEEP :< See you in the next chapter :'>