FEELINGS?!?! Ch. 7

And I bumped into.....

"ZEN?!"

"Oh...h-hey (y/n) fancy meeting you here" Zen says as he looks around 'WHAT THE- THIS IS MY CASTLE OF COURSE IM HERE'

"O-oh well you know i live here right? So obviously you'd see me walking around wait wait wait...why are you here? The ball doesn't start till 10:00pm"

"Well am how do I explain this..."

"You better explain this quick!"

"Well you see i told shiriyuki that you might have very rare herbs...please tell you have a herb garden?"

"Oh...yeah i do have a herb garden i have a small one by the fountain and then i have a glasshouse where there are some herbs i have never heard of"

"Really?!"

"Yup but that doesn't explain why are you here"

"Well I couldn't let shiriyuki just come here by herself!"

"Ah okay...well then you can go to the herb garden with her if you want"

"No i think she'll be fine on her own she loves researching so I don't really want to bug her when she's researching"

"Am okay well what are you going to do?"

"I guess look around haha..."

"Hmm why don't you come with me then" you smile and lead Zen to the ballroom

"Wow this is bigger then my ballroom..."

"Hehe yeah it's big but most part of the ball is going to be outside at the rose garden" you spin around and walk off

"H-hey! Where are y-you going?"

"Hehe don't worry im just checking to see if everything is set"

"O-oh...o-okay"
'That...was cute wait what is this feeling'
"Hey earth to (y/n)"

"Huh?"

"Oh your okay that's good"

"W-what happend?"

"You just dosed off...are you okay your face is red"

"Huh?!" You put your face in your palms 'god my face is all warm..'
"I-im okay"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Okay if you say so"

"I should go dress up...am can you wait here? I'll be back in a few minutes"

"Yeah sure thing I'll wait here" he smiles at you as you leave the ballroom

Zen's POV

I walk around the ballroom and wait for (y/n) 'it's crazy we only met...yesterday? And that was by accident too...is this fate? No probably not'

I walk to the stairs and sit down... 'how long does it take to get ready?'

I look at the time and it's been 5 minutes...i hear the door creek open and i look over

"Hey sorry it took so long...taking on a ball gown is hard.."

I feel my face burn up as i see (y/n) in a beautiful (f/c) ball dress...

"N-no it's fine"

"Hey are you okay?"

"Y-yeah!"
I turn my face and try to cool down...

"S-so am you look really pretty" I smiled and walked over to her

Readers POV

I watched as Zen came closer to me