At the tailor Ch.2

You slowly take of your sleeping mask and suddenly a big shining light hits your eyes!

"AHHHH NOOO MY EYES!!!" You scream while you cover your eyes again.

"Did i forget to close the curtains last night?" You say rubbing your eyes.

As you get out of bed you hear a big "thud" coming from the direction the door was in after a few minutes you hear a knock.

"Ahhh who is it?" You asked with a tint of fear in your voice.

"(Y/N) its just me (S/N)" she says while you sigh in relief.

"Oh well come in then" you say while you sit back on your bed. The door opens quietly and (S/N) steps in and closes the door after her. She then walks over to you and sits next to you.

"I heard you scream are you okay? Did someone walk in your room while you we're dressing up? Or did you fall out of bed?" She says with a concern face.

"N-no just the sun light went into my eyes while i took of my sleeping mask" you say embarrassed

"O-oh well i thought it was something really important or scary my bad" she blushes in embarrassment and scratches the back of her head.

"Anyway we're you the one who made that "thud" sound?" You ask as you see her face get even more red from embarrassment.

"Y-yeah I kinda fell on the way here" She turns her head away.

You chuckled and said "it's okay sis it happens to most of us"

She turns her head to the clock and gasps

"(Y/N) you should get ready soon so you can have breakfast in time"

"Yeah sure ill be ready in a sec" you say while smiling at her.

"Okay then i should get going as well I'll meet you in the dining room" she walks out of your room and closes the door quickly this time. You sighed and walked over to your closet. "What should i wear the (F/C) dress or a black skirt with a (F/C) elegant s-shirt in the end you picked (the outfit you picked) you looked in the mirror and said

"Today is gonna be a great day!" You say that with a big smile on your face.

You make your hair in a (H/T) and walked downstairs to the dining room and open the door you walk in and close the door behind you and walk to the table sitting next to (S/N).

"So when are we going to the tailor again?" You ask as you eat (F/F)-(favorite food) and look at (S/N)

"At ten so hurry up and eat so we can get there faster" she says while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeas ma'am!" You exclaimed and ate a little bit faster. When you we're done with eating you stood up and wiped your face with a napkin and looked over too (S/N).

"Okay now that I'm done can we go?" You ask her

"Yes i think the our ride is here already" she says walking out the dining room and you follow after her. You stepped in the carriage and sat down. (S/N) sat in front of you.

"Now (Y/N) we are heading into town you know what that means right?" She questions you raising an eyebrow

"Yes...no talking to people and no acting like a child" you say having a frown on your face

"And?" She says

"And look where I'm going" you say turning your head to the window

After ten more minutes went by you finally arrived to town the carriage stopped and you stepped out.
You look around with sparkles in your eyes no matter how many times you've been here it always surprises you. You're always happy when you are in (T/N)-(towns name). After looking around you spot (S/N) walk off to the tailor and you follow he. When you finally get there you walk inside and sit on a chair.

"Okay (Y/N) you are going to start fist because i have to pick up some stuff before we leave" she says while walking out the door.

"Well thats just great" you mumbled under your nose

"Okay sweetheart just step on this and stand straight while I measure you okay?" The lady says smiling

"Oh okay" was all you reply. You walked over to where the lady told you too and you stood still.
You felt uncomfortable when she started measuring your chest.

"Don't worry sweetheart there's nothing to be embarrassed about" she smiled and chuckled.

When she was done with the measurements she started putting in pins and marked where the fabric had to go. After about two hours passed she was finally done and letted me go and then (S/N) stepped in.

"So (Y/N) how did it go" she said grinning

"Hm it was fun" i said as i faked a smile

"O-oh really" her reaction was priceless she was so shocked i walked over to her and learned close to her ear and i whispered.

"Good luck sis" you say as you smile and walk away.

You walk around the town and look at stuff. When you suddenly spotted a red haired girl. She was walking into the forest but stopped for a second to talk to someone. You wanted to go back to the tailor and take on some comfortable clothing but then you remember that your sister was there and you didn't want to get her worried so the next best thing cane to your mind. You walked into a clothing shop and bought a (F/C) cape and some boots and a crossbow with some arrows. You changed into your new clothing. When you walked out you quickly looked into a mirror "wow i look amazing" you thought to your self. After you putted the crossbow on your back you walked over to a tree and hide behind it you pulled up your hood and started following the red haired girl....

1557 words...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope the story wasn't too short and i hope you enjoyed it and sorry if it was boring plz hang in there I promise it will get better soon~

Sincerely Ruby_FH