Paperwork ch.1

Your POV.

I was sitting at my desk filling out some paperwork. I set my pen aside and stretch a bit.

"paperwork is boring....I want to explore and do interesting stuff" I say while yawning.

I take my pen in my hand and start signing the rest of the paperwork as I signed the paper i hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say as I place my pen down again.

"Hi (Y/N) i just wanted to know when are you done, because we still have to prepare stuff for the ball" (S/N) says as she walks closer to you.

"Ah yes the ball don't you think its a bit late today for that?" I stand up and put the paperwork in a drawer.

"No it's only five in the afternoon, we still have time (Y/N)" she says inpatient.

"Ahhh well i am i will just RUNNNN" I ran out of my office and all I could hear was (S/N) screaming"(Y/N) COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" I laugh while I keep running.

As i walk around the forest like always i sit under a tree...i let my (H/C) (H/L) hair out and let the wind blow it

"Finally I'm done with that stupid paper work" you say as you close your eyes for a bit. you hear a sweet voice call your name you knew it was your sister (S/N).

"You know (Y/N) you cannot escape your duties!" She said it in a sweet voice but you knew she was going to beat you up for running away from her.

"I know" was your short reply

"So I wrote down some names and you can pick out who should come and who shouldn't" she hands you the paper and says "oh I forgot to mention there are about 500 names" she smirked and walked a way

"WHAT ILL NEVER BE DONE" you scream and whine.

I look at the papers and go through them. I walked to the castle up the stairs and then i went in my room and took a pen and started to check the people that were coming and that weren't.

"Zen Wistaria and his guards Kiki Seiran and Mitsuhide Rouen. And his messager Obi last name unknown. And a herbalist Shirayuki." Hmmm these names sound familiar where have i heard them some where before?

You check the time and it was only 7 in the afternoon so you decided to walk around the castle. I walked out my room and i went to the herb garden.

"(Y/N)!" You hear someone call your name and you turn around "yes?" It was your two personal guards (GG/N) and (FG/N).

"Oh hey do you guys need anything?" You question them.

"Yes your sister was requesting to see you at her room" (FG/N) said.

"She wanted to know if you wor done with names whatever that means" (GG/N) said while running his fingers through his (H/C) hair.

"Okay I'll be on my way. While I'm at my sister's room can you guys check on the herb garden?" You say smiling at them

"Yes princess!" They both exclaimed.

"But for what reason tho?" (FG/N) asked being the curious person she is.

"Well I'd like to have a nice herb garden when the guests come to the ball that's all" you say as you walk away from them. As you walk you stop for a moment. You look to your side and felt a shiver go down your spine.

"I think I'm just imagining things" you turn your head forward and start walking to (S/N)'s room. You knock on her door and wait.

"Come in" she says with a sweet voice like always. You open the door and walk inside.

"Ah you wanted to see me right, what is it?" You say with a tint of concern in your voice.

"Well it's nothing much i just wanted to know how far are you with the papers a gave you with the names on them" she said while grinning

"Very funny!" You say while you look around

"Aww sorry baby sis! Don't be mad at me (Y/N)." She says while smiling.

"Anyway I'm half way through" you show her the papers.

"Okay that's great news! I started preparing the date and time and i planned our trip to the tailor to get us a nice dress for the ball" she gives you the papers back.

"And when are we going to the tailor?" You asked curiously.

"We are going tomorrow at ten in the morning so get those names checked until then"

"Yes i will don't worry" you look at the time it was currently nine in the evening "okay i should go good night (S/N)"

"Good night (Y/N)" she smiled and waved goodbye.

You walked out her room and closed the door, you quickly went to your room and flopped on the bed

"I have to finish that paperwork quickly so i can go sleep finally" you stand up and go to your desk, you took your pen and started checking again. After an hour you wor finally done you set your pen down and jump on your bed.

"Finally I'm done with it...what time is it exactly?"

You look at your clock and jump up.

"What!? It's ten already!? I have to change and go sleep so i can wake up tomorrow!"

You go to your closet and change into your (F/C) nightgown and you tied your hair in a (H/T) and walked to your bed. You finally slipped under the blanket and putted your sleeping mask on and then you felt your eyes slowly close and the next thing you knew you feel asleep.

1005 words....
---------------------------
Sorry if this chapter was bad I'm sorry i hope you liked it and that you will stay a little bit longer to find out what happens!

Sincerely Ruby_FH
-------------------------