Thinking about zen Ch.5

Sorry for the slow updates~

Obi: you aren't sorry your just sarcastic!

Shush it! Anyway enjoy!!!!

—————————————————————————
'It was......obi? What the hell is he doing here!?' I stand up and look at him confused.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just thought I'd pay a little visit"

"Aha okay...why so suddenly out of the blue?"

"Well you see" obi looks around while he scratched the back of his head.

"Uhh...please go on I don't have all day" you say impatiently.

"Well you dropped this..." obi hands me a pendant with a (f/c) gem in it.

"Huh?...I didn't even notice it was gone."

"The chain is a bit loose" obi said and hopped on your bed.

"Oh...well thank you for returning it, I'm very grateful" you say as you put down the pendant on your desk.

"Your bed is really comfortable"

"Really? I don't really pay attention to that"

"So when is the ball going to be?"

"I was about to ask my sister that before you came for a sudden visit" you fold your arms and look at obi.

"Ahaha well what can i say I always come on time" obi laughs while he gets off your bed "well i should get going before master starts asking questions on where i am"

"Sure thing..." you say and sit back to your desk.
With that obi left. You decided to ask your sister the date of the ball. You started walking out of your room and stopped at the rose garden 'so beautiful...the (f/c) roses look so beautiful' you think to yourself. When you snap back to reality all you see is a hand waving in front of your face.

"Huh? W-what?"

"Hahaha (y/n) you should focus more"

"Sorry sis...oh right i was going to ask. Did you set the date for the ball?"

"Yes i did it will be tomorrow at 10pm"

"That late?"

"Sadly that's the only time i can be there"

"What? Why? Are you going to go travel again?"

"Sorry (y/n), i have to help out brother"

"Again? What did he do this time?"

"Nothing too serious so you can relax"

"I swear Xavier is always in trouble, geez sometimes i think that he isn't my brother...he's so edgy on top of that he is sarcastic and how can he be in trouble if he has a serious straight face all the time?"

"Hahaha...well (y/n) i have no clue yet he can rule a kingdom of his own"

"Well it's getting dark i should head back to my room" as i turn around i feel a hand grab my wrist.
"Huh? What is it?"

"Where is the necklace i gave you?"

"Oh...the chain broke so I'll have to fix it"

"Keep it with yourself at all times even if it's broken okay?!"

"Why are you so worked up about a necklace?"

"Just do as i told you! Okay?..."

"Yeah...okay" i take my hand away from (s/n)'s and start walking back to my room 'that was weird...'
I look around and spot (gg/n) i walk over to him.

"Hi (gg/n) how are things going?"

"Nothing much just the usual stuff"

"Where is (fg/n)? Isn't she usually patrolling this area?"

"She went for a break so i stood here for her"

"Ahh okay well I'll get going see you in the morning"

"Bye see you in the morning princess (y/n)"

"Yeah see you in the morning" you smile as you walk back to your room. You jumped on your bed and took out your diary writing down some of your secrets and stuff.....but the your mind trailed off thinking about zen....you only met once yet your heart races when you think about him....'what is this feeling i have...' you think to yourself as you close and lock your diary and set it down on your bedside table. As you walk over to your closet you put on your (f/c) nightgown. After that you sat back down on your bed and looked out the window....thinking about zen

—————————————————————————
Obi: wow really ruby? That's how your going to end the chapt-

Obi....one more fucking word and i will kill you.

Obi:....

Zen: ha that's what you get, anyway stay toned to see what's going to happen in the next chapter ^^ cya~

*ruby has left the chatroom*

Obi: ha now she can't kill me because she isn't here.....

Kiki:obi just shut up finally!