Old friend Ch. 4

3 words
I am tierd
Anyway enjoy ^^
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Readers POV

I ran through the forest as quickly as I could to get back to the town. When i finally found the end of the forest, I ran to the tailor shop to see that my sister isn't there anymore. "Oh god now I've done it!" I ran out of the shop and started looking for (S/N). Then i feel a tap on my shoulder, I quickly turn around an kick the person by reflex.

"Owww" said a familiar voice

"Oh my goodness im so sorry sir!" You said in panic

"(Y/N) you know you should control your strength"

"S-sorry I didn't know it was you"

"Its okay...but that hurts" Liam said

"Hehehe i said I'm sorry" you playfully punch liams shoulder

"Anyway what are you doing here?" Liam asked curiously

"Well...i came here with my sister since we need dresses for the ball" you said looking around

"Oh right the ball" Liam said chuckling

"Did you see her by any chance?"

"N-no I'm sorry I haven't seen her (Y/N)" Liam said looking around as well.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!"

I turn around to see my angry sister running towards me...oh boy i think I'm in trouble. I closed my eyes and waited for a slap from my sister but instead i got a hug.

"(Y/N)!!! DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!" She said in a worried tone

"Y-yeah...I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" you said hugging her back

"Oh hi Liam"

"Hey (S/N) long time no see"

Liam started to get closer to my sister. 'Haha...he always try's but never succeeds. I wonder what would happen if my sis wasn't that harsh on him?'
Liam waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hello earth to (Y/N)!" Liam said in a worried tone

"Ahhh oh sorry...i just was...ahh thinking" you said awkwardly.

"Oh okay i think you should go after your sister (S/N), i uhhh-" I cut into Liams sentence.

"You tried to flirt with (S/N) and instead of her flirting back she slapped you, am I correct?" You said crossing your hands.

"Uhh, yeah that's about it hehe" Liam said while scratching the back of is neck.

"Yeah then i should get going see ya" you smile as you wave goodbye to Liam and run off to find your sister.

Liam's POV

'Heh...well i messed this up again...well there's always next time am I right? (S/N) will be mine one day, i hope she will'

I start walking around the town to check if there are any bandits here.

"AHHHHHH"

'Huh?! Someone's screaming?' I quickly run to the direction the sound came from and i see a woman on the floor crying. I slowly approached her.

"Hello..miss are you okay?"

"N-no...my family gem is missing and I can't find it anywhere!" She says between her sobs.

"Don't worry miss?"

"Emily my name is Emily"

"Don't worry miss Emily I'll help you find your family gem"

"R-really?"

"Yes, how did it look like?"

"It was purple...and it was diamond shaped"

"Okay I'll start looking for it as fast as i can"

"Thank you so much" i saw a little smile on her face.

"Okay I'll get going i have some business to attend too"

"O-oh.. yeah sure thing bye"

I waved goodbye and started to walk around again
'I wish (S/N) would call for help.."

Readers POV

"HEYYY SIS WHERE ARE YOU?!" I look around and try to find her. Before i could shout out her name someone tapped my shoulder, I slowly turned around.

"Hahahaha don't worry (Y/N) it's just me, wow you should see that look on your face.

"(S-S/N)...wow I haven't seen you laugh in a while"

"What are you so surprised? I can be funny and serious."

"Haha sure you can...and you can be quite scary at times" I mumbled

"What was that?"

"Uhhh nothing I was just thinking out loud hehehe..."

"Okay well we should head back, we got our dresses now you have to figure out what hairstyle you will have"

"Oh...greaaaat why can't my hair be like it always is!"
(If you have short hair then just style it on one side or i dunno how you like it ^^)

"(Y/N) listen you are a princess not a goblin so please at least style your hair somehow, okay?"

"Yeah i guess...i could do that"

"Okay let's go" she smiles while we head back

~time skip to the castle~

As i get out of the carriage i run straight to my room and hope on my bed.

"Finally I'm back"

As i was about to reach my diary i heard a knock on my door... 'why....who dares to disturb my lovely free time which peasant is here to annoy me!' I calm myself down and walk over to my desk and sit down.

"Come in!"

The door opens and it was....

—————————————————————————
"845 words"

sorry for not posting i was really busy with art and family business school starts in 2 weeks for me which mean I'll only be able to post on weekends but I'll try to post as much as i can in these 2 weeks

Obi: geee you talk alot

Shush it this is my story not yours!

Obi:whatever...anyway stay tooned or i dunno

Cya -Ruby-chan has left the chatroom-