"What?" (Y/N) asked, amused.

"You cleaned up." He commented, looking around.

She smirked. "Well of course. It's a miracle you survived under all that mess." That was a lie. It wasn't all that messy when she began cleaning.

He turned to her and when his eyes met hers, her smile faltered slightly. Being around Ayato, it was always hard to pretend. He could always see straight through her.

"Did you buy all that food for me?" She asked, trying to distract herself.

Ayato looked away, his bangs drooping over his beautiful blue eyes. "I just didn't want you to starve, Shrimp. Touka wouldn't have been happy if I brought you back to Anteiku looking like skin and bones." His voice was cold but it did nothing to mislead (Y/N), she always could see past his tough facade, just like he could see past her facade of smiles and cheerfulness.

She smiled, not at all convinced. "Okay. Well thank you."

"Whatever." He responded, looking out the window at the view. (Y/N) grinned and turned to the view. No matyer what, he always kept up his guard up. They watched the sunset before he broke the comfort silence.

"Come on." Ayato said, getting up.

"Huh?" (Y/N) pulled her eyebrows together, genuinely confused.

He cast an annoyed look back at her as he headed for the door. "Don't make me repeat myself, Shrimp."

She sighed and stood up, grabbing her white red coat. "I'm really not in the mood to go out, Ayato-kun." She complained.

He ignored her complaint as he led them both out of the apartment.

"Wait up!" (Y/N) called as she raced to walk by him. He glanced at her and continued walking.

"So where are we going?" She asked, looking up at him.

"You'll see."

"That doesn't exactly answer my question." (Y/N) muttered, folding her arms.

"I know."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and poked her tongue at him, hoping he didn't see.

"I saw that." He said. Ayato's hand was tucked in the pocket of his black coat.

(Y/N) huffed. "At least tell me where we're going."

"No can do, Shrimp." He was enjoying patronizing her. She could tell by the smug smirk on his sexy lips. (Y/N) blushed furiously, did she just think that?

Ayato glanced at her and furrowed his eyebrows. "You okay? You're all red."

(Y/N) looked up adruptly. "Huh? What? No. I'm fine. I wasn't thinking of yourlipsorwhatever. Pfff."

Ayato couldn't catch the jumble of fast words that left her lips so he just left it at that.

They walked, turning at intervals that were random and unfamiliar for (Y/N) but familiar to Ayato who was leading the way.

It was around six pm when the finally reached their destination, which was away from the city, and in the forest. It was an old two-story building. The top floor was weirdly shaped though, like a sphere and made of metal.

"Come on." Ayato called, already at the door.

(Y/N) sped up, still looking around. The was no house in miles, from what she could see, but she knew there were house just beyond those stretch of trees.

She followed Ayato into the spooky house. It wasn't very dark outside so she could see a bit on the inside. He led her to the second floor, which was the weird sphere shaped floor. She squinted her eyes. The only light coming into the room was a small candle by the table in the far end of the room. There was, just as she saw from the outside, no window.