[13]

A few months later.

______

Time flew by faster than (Y/N) could register. It was the morning of the month of May and it was also a Saturday.

(Y/N) was up by seven. She yawned happily and stretched herself as she stood up. She walked over to her window and parted the curtains, squinting under the bright morning sunshine that filtered through her window glass.

Today was her day off at Anteiku and she had something special in mind that she wanted to do with Ayato.

First she fixed her small bed and took a nice cold shower to jolt herself fully awake. It was going to be a hot day but where she was going, was going to be quite cool so she wore something warm yet cute. (A/N This is the part where you let your imagination run wild. Think of any outfit you'd like to wear, as long as it's warm and cute.)

After she was dressed she skipped over to Ayato's room. Usually she'd knock but she was bursting with excitement about the whole day that she just pushed open the door and entered.

"Ayato-kun!" She exclaimed cheerfully, her voice reaching higher than the slammed door.

Ayato sunk deeper under his sheets, groaning in annoyance.

"Wakey wakey Ayato-kun!" She exclaimed once more, skipping towards his bed.

"Go away shrimp." He growled, his voice muffled by the bed sheets.

"Come on! I have a whole day planned out for us." She said with a wide smile as she shook him rapidly.

He groaned and curled up, now dissappearing completely under his blanket.

"What, are you deaf or something. Go away." He growled.

(Y/N) was completely unfazed by his grouchiness. She pulled at the sheets.

"I. Have. Planned. The whole. Day. Wake. Up Ayato-kun." She grunted as she pulled at his sheets, it was difficult because he wrapped himself inside like a wrapped candy and refused to allow the sheets to be pulled off.

"Get lost shrimp." He groaned.

When she tried for a few more minutes and came to no success, she tried a different approach.

Slowly she snaked her hands around the edge of his blanket before she finally found an opening then she reached in and felt for his foot. When she touched it she stiffled a laugh and started tickling the bottom of his foot.

He jolted up, an infectious laugh escaping from his lips. (Y/N) chuckled and continued tickling him as he twisted and turned, laughing.

This was the first time (Y/N) had ever actually heard his laughter and it made her smile and laugh along with him because it was so infectious and genuine.

Touka, who was walking out of her room and down the hallway, stopped by the door, hearing Ayato's laugh. She smiled and walked by, knowing (Y/N) was probably in his room.

"S-stop shrimp." He wheezed out twisting around, trying to escaped her grip on his foot.

(Y/N) grinned mischievously. "Nah, only if you promise to wake up and not go back to sleep."

He nodded vigorously, his blue hair sticking to his cheeks and hovering over his bright blue eyes that were squinted shut as he laughed.

(Y/N) laughed and released his foot, fisting the air triumphantly.

Ayato's laugh had slowed down now. He was now beginning to pant, chuckling ever so often.

Soon the only sound in the room was his heavy breathing. He was sprawled on the bed, his hands outstretched with his legs, a lazy smile on his face as he stared up at the ceiling.