Although I couldn't see his face, I could tell he was gritting his teeth as he forced out a polite "it's alright".

Huddling myself back into my seat I flushed in embarrassment hiding my face into my hands.

"You're just going to hide there? Aren't you going to eat?"

His voice startled me as I jumped up slightly knocking one of my utensils down onto the ground. Completely not expecting for the guy to speak up.

"Erm er yes!", I hurriedly reached down trying to grab my fallen spoon. And to my horror, as I had finally grabbed my spoon, on my way back up, I knocked my head onto my mini table compartment. Successfully spilling my hot tea onto the stranger's pants.

"AH, WHAT THE FUXK?!", he screamed as the hot tea came into contact with his clothes.

I froze as my eyes met with his. He glared daggers at me as if trying to cut my soul into pieces before with a huff, he strutted to the lavatory. To dry and clean himself.

When he came back, I could noticeably see the huge tea stain on his clothing. Looking down at my lap with me twiddling my thumbs, I avoided eye contact with him as I uttered another soft apology.

He sighed as he crossed his arms resorting to plugging in his own earpiece. Probably to block me out.

*A peaceful thirty minutes later~*

Oh shit.
Not now...
Stupid Jimin!

I knew I shouldn't have played their dumb game of 'who could drink the most amount of water', with Taehyung and Jungkook, earlier before the flight.
Now I need to pee. Urgently!

However, that young stranger is asleep! And I occupy the inside seat.
So I'm stuck here unless he lets me out. That means that I have to wake him up and I've already troubled him twice.
In fact, troubled might be an understatement.
This is really a huge disgrace for me and I'm already quite fortunate that he hasn't bashed or screamed at my face yet.

But I desperately need to pee!
Urgh.
Dumb nature.
Fine!
You win.

With the tips of my fingers barely grazing the guy's arm, I shook him gently "Hey, excuse me."
He showed no reaction. Not even a single twitch.

Leaning closer to him I shook him again, "Um excuse me."

His eyes suddenly fluttered open. I didn't realize how close our faces were until my eyes captured the fluttering of his eyelashes and his captivating orbs.
What a sight...

I only snapped out of my trance when he became alarmed and instinctively moved. Causing me to move as well, knocking both our foreheads together.

"Ouch!"

Rubbing his forehead he asked me in a rather annoyed tone, "What is it, you little misfortune soul? "

That has got to hurt as much as it did to me. And I can't believe something as shitty like this happened again. Oww.

My gaze was glued to the floor as I apologized once more. Completely losing count of the number of times I have already asked forgiveness.
"I'm sorry. Well for both waking you up and your forehead. I was just wondering if you could let me out? I really need to go to the lavatory."