Epilogue

The had finally come, and Liberty was ready. Sitting in a room with her mother and Zoe as her Bridesmaid and her best friend, she stared at her self in her gown. Brayden and Liberty had agreed on having the Wedding in the park that they confessed their love for each other. That was nearly two years ago. Her dress was a princess gown with cap sleeves. It cost her parents a fortune but they were just glad at least she was having her wedding after college. Liberty was just happy she had enough time to find everything. Her cake, her dress, her flowers, and importantly her venue.

"Liberty, you look absolutely beautiful." Her mother hugged her fixing her hair afterwards. All the bridesmaids were in a sapphire blue to match the ring.

"I can't believe this is actually happening to me." Liberty's aunt poked her head in announcing it was time. She squeezed her mothers hand once and lined up behind all of her dear friends. Her father flipped her vail over for her and Liberty held a hand to her mouth. She was just so happy, she was about to cry tears of joy.

As Liberty walked down the aisle, she looked around at all the people she and Brayden invited. Brayden had invited Samantha, hoping they would continue to just stay friends but Liberty didn't see her. As she made her way to where Brayden stood, she smiled holding back her tears of joy.

"Hi."

"Hi." Brayden and Liberty exchanged s words before the ceremony began.

Time flew by as they said their vows and their "I do's." At that moment, the words "you may now kiss the bride," we're spoken and Brayden flipped the veil over and dipped Liberty as he kissed her passionately. As they pulled away, softly so no else could hear them, Brayden spoke right into Liberty's ear, "You're perfect for me."