Elle

Elle Charming sighed happily as she held onto Hayden tightly. He was safe. He wasn't mad, he wasn't corrupted he's safe.
"Hayden, I l-" she started but a clap stopped her words.
"Very moving show so wonderful" Hades chuckled as the two looked over at him.
"Dad I-"  Hayden started but a cloud of smoke covered his mouth.
"No butts junior you're going back in the ground and this time alone"
"You can't!"
Elle stood in front of Hayden as her eyes narrowed on the god of the underworld. Hades' raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms waiting for the teen girl to explain.
"All he wanted was to impress you! You can't lock him away because you mistreated him!"
"And what about you dear?"
Elle flinched as Hades moved his hands smoke surrounding her as she looked around as images of her parents and brother danced before her eyes.
"Chad after all is the all star jock, the first born so that means he's the heir to your father's spot isn't he?"
Elle gritted her teeth as Hayden was struggling to get the smoke of his lips.
"You were the one stuck with the chores, the cleaning, the second best"
"S-Stop it" Elle whimpered covering her ears.
"When you cried all mommy dearest would say is it'll be okay as long as you have courage and be kind right?"
"S-Stop..."
"RIGHT?"
Suddenly blue flames surrounded Elle. She flinched as she felt a set of arms wrap around her protecting her almost. Hayden.
"I won't let you bring her down" Hayden hissed at his father the smoke gone.
"Oh? What you're going stop me junior? Why's that?" Hades cooed.
Elle looked up to see Hayden smiling softly at her. The real smile, the smile she only had seen once before.
"Because...I love her"
Elle's heart skipped a beat as she placed a hand over his gently.
"I love you too Hayden"