Hayden

Hayden dusted off his gray jacket as he glanced at the now sleeping Elle. He smirked as he had to admit the fact she kept wake until sunrise was interesting. However now it was time to get to work. He headed up to the surface with Ace. His gray eyes looked around before he walked towards Ursula's fish and chips. He pushed in the door to see Uma raising an eyebrow at his entrance. 
"I'm looking for Uma" Hayden stated.
"What's it to ya?"
"I have a deal to make, I heard you like making them"
Hayden smirked as his eyes turned yellow locking on the sea witch's daughter. Uma rose to her feet crossing her arms.
"What kind of deal?"
"You help me destroy Auradon and Ill let you get your revenge on Mal"
"How do you know all that?"
Hayden just shrugged. He had heard everything from below the ground after all. The girl was a loud singer after all.
"Deal or no deal"
"How do you even plan on getting there?"
"I have my ways"
He figured it was best to leave Elle out of this for now. Uma had her chance with Ben being her prisoner after all and it failed.
"Times ticking Uma, I can always make this deal with someone else"
"Alright Deal" Uma smirked.
Hayden shook her hand before leaving the fish and chips. Ace laughed once they were far enough away.
"She's going to try and play you" he stated.
"Let's let her try" Hayden chuckled.
Then the two best friends headed down towards their hideout.