Elle

Elle Charming's eyes widen when she saw Hayden's hand light with royal blue flames.
"I thought magic didn't work on the Isle.." she said quietly.
Hayden simply chuckled as he waved his other hand over the flame.
"It doesn't, but I pulled magic from the Underworld, not even Fairy Godmother can stop that kind of power"
'Hayden must be stronger than I thought..' Elle thought to herself as she placed her hands in front of herself. She watched as Hayden waved his hand once again before two faces appeared in the flames. She recognized one to be Fairy Godmother but the other she didn't know.
"Hello father finally answering my calls?" Hayden hissed.
"Hayden." The other person stated.
Elle's eyes widen as she stared at the face of Hades. Hades was in Auradon? Why?
"Hayden you need to let Elle go, she has no part in your imprisonment" Fairy Godmother lectured the boy.
"Oh? She does now though"
Elle looked away as Fairy Godmother gasped seeing her makeover from the girls. Tears stung her eyes as she heard Chad in the background.
"WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER?!"
"As you can clearly see, Elle is with me now and we plan on everything to happen for real this time"
Elle glanced over at Hayden noticing the son of Hades was shaking a bit. Was he upset? Nervous?
"It'll end with you back in your prison forever this time Hayden" Hades growled.
Hayden flinched as his eyes turned yellow.
"We'll see about that"
Then the flame went out. Hayden growled as he punched a wall cracking it. Elle frowned as she nervously reached over touching his shoulder.
"Hayden?..."