Chad Charming

"This is exactly why I didn't want her to go!" Chad shouted.
"Lower your voice" Fairy Godmother Warned him.
"Man you Auradon Kids always are getting kidnapped" Hailey muttered.
"Clearly it was your gene pool behind this hot head!"
"Excuse me?"
"Blue fire? Yellow eyes sounds a lot like your daddy's doing"
"My dad is reformed and I don't have any siblings so I would watch your mouth"
"Enough" Fairy Godmother Said as she folded her hands together "I'm afraid Chad is accord to a certain point"
Suddenly smoke and ash appeared around them before Hades himself stepped onto the steps on the stage.
"Dad?" Hailey asked.
"As you're letter said Fairy Godmother, Hayden is free" Hades Stated.
"Who the hex is Hayden?" Hailey asked.
Chad cocked his head to the side as he was too scared to speak in the presence of Hades.
"Hayden is my eldest child, he's quite dangerous with his temper"
"So you're telling me I had a brother without ever know it!"
Chad flinched as he took a step back from Hailey, she wasn't quick to anger as he had learned several, several times in the past but he had seen her angry before.
"When I left his mother he tried to find a way to impress me, when I called his way too rash he snapped. Became too dangerous for Auradon and the Isle so we locked him away" Hades Stated "you must understand"
Hailey growled as her hair slowly started to rise. She shook her head as she left the room, Jay who had witness Hayden's attack followed her out. Chad turned towards Hades who let out a cough.
"So this dangerous guy has my sister? How do we get her back!"
"Don't yell at me mortal" Hades growled.
Chad flinched as he sat down. He figured it probably best if he let Fairy Godmother work it out.

Shout out to PHATGirl99 she's the one who created Hailey! Love ya sis!!//