Elle

Elle Charming sighed as she started towards the bus. Her peacock blue eyes widen as she noticed the bus was surrounded by the kids dressed in black she saw in the sink hole.
"Which one? Which one?" A boy with a heart painted over his eye cooed.
Evie and Elle took shelter behind a broken building piece watching the scene. Ben struggled against his captors as he shouted at the heart boy.
"We can work something out! Please let the others go!"
"Ben..." Elle whispered as she watched.
"Wait a minute..." the heart boy said as Ben was pushed to his feet "if it isn't the king! You clearly didn't learn from Uma catching you"
Elle stood up as she noticed the blue haired boy walking towards the group.
"Elle" Evie hissed quietly from their hiding spot.
Elle watched in horror as the blue haired boy burnt a name into the bus. Then she watched as he walked over to Ben smirking dangerously.
"The king eh? Definitely a good hostage option" the blue haired boy cooed as his hands began to smile.
He kneeled down leaning his hand towards Ben's face.
"I can't wait to burn that pretty little face of yours"
"Wait!"
The blue haired boy flinched as he turned around to see Elle standing with her fists clenched at her sides. Elle kept her head held high as she walked closer to him. Her heart was pounding in her chest but she knew she had to do this.
"Take me. If you need a hostage take me my family won't rest and you need Ben to go back to Auradon to let them know" she stuttered out.
The blue haired boy raised an eyebrow as he stood up towering the small girl. Elle swallowed the lump in her throat trying to stop herself from trembling.
"You're willing to go?"
"Damsel in Distress always work doesn't it?"
The blue haired boy smirked as he offered his hand to the girl.
"Elle don't!" Ben shouted.
Elle bit her lip as she took his hand slowly. Her eyes then became blurry from smoke...