Hayden

"So spill it" Hayden said as he took a seat next to Elle who was looking up at passing rain clouds.
"Spill What?" Elle asked cocking her head to the side as she looked over at him.
"Is Auradon really all cupcakes and rainbows?"
Elle flinched as her gaze returned to the sky.
"No it's not."
"Sorry if I-"
Elle shook her head.
"You told me about your mother it's fair"
Hayden raised an eyebrow as he watched as the princess' posture change and her peacock blue eyes turn sad.
"My mother and father are kind people but they over look my brother, they don't see him as the bully he is"
"Your brother is a bully?"
Elle nodded as she hugged her knees.
"No matter how much I told them or they witnessed it they told princesses shouldn't lie and I become the one punished"
"That's ridiculous!"
Hayden felt his anger coming up his chest. His fingertips were alright starting to flame but he forced himself to calm down and take a deep sigh noticing Elle had fallen silent. He glanced her way as she muttered:
"I'm not a liar..."
Suddenly he reached over placing his arm around her shoulder. Elle blinked away a few tears that he still noticed as she looked over at him.
"Don't worry, no matter what I'll believe you..."
His cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as she laid her head against his shoulder, not minding the fact she could be burned.
"Thank you Hayden..."
Hayden looked at her softly before placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Anytime Princess, anytime"