He glances at me but simply smiles and doesn't say anything. That smile seemed forced. Goddamnit. "School was boring without you guys, Pete kept annoying us for our pizza." Gerard says. "He's not wrong." Pete confirms and I laugh. "Pete has no shame." Patrick says and Pete wraps an arm around him. "I'm a simple man who loves pizza, Babe. I have nothing to be ashamed of." Pete says. They've been dating since last year, and I envied their relationship. They could figure it out, yet I can't. Maybe I'm just that dumb. I noticed how quiet Dallon got and nudge him a bit and he simply scoots away from me a bit, a frown clear on his face. Frank looked at us back and forth, confusion clear on his face. I simply shrugged slightly and no one said anything about it.

The rest of the day Dallon kinda avoided me, and I let him. I didn't wanna upset him even more. If he needed space, then so be it. I'm not gonna aggravate him, and make him hate me even more. I'll let him cool off. Anyone else I wouldn't. I would start a fight, and be unnecessary about it. Dallons different though. I don't wanna fight with him. Last period, Dallon didn't show up right away, which concerned me. Surely he didn't skip class right? That's not like him at all. I pushed it aside and attempted to pay attention in class. That was kinda hard though.

He did show up half way through clsss though, and went to the teachers desk, said something and walked out again when the teacher nodded. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. What happened? Is it because of me? Once class ended I realized Dallon was my ride home, and looking outside, walking in the rain was not ideal. I'll ask Patrick to take me, if not, I'll walk. No biggie. I went to my locker, shoving everything inside it, and I attempted to try and find someone. That failed so I simply walked out into the light drizzle of rain.

I don't like the rain. I don't like what causes it, I suppose. Hurt. Sadness hurts. I know it all too well. I feel the rain pick up, and I sigh, and walk a bit faster. I then began to run, my feet slamming harshly on the concrete sidewalk, tiny puddles that were forming splashed up onto my jeans. My hair was flat from the rain, sticking messily to my forehead. I had to take off my glasses because the rain collected on the lenses, making it impossible to see. Getting hit by a car, or falling and busting my face open did not sound pleasant at all.

When I got to the house, I was afraid to walk in. Dallon surely is pissed at me. I don't want a fight to break out. I guess I'll have to face it one way or another. I push open the door. Dallon looks up at me from the couch, and then back at his phone. I wanted to make a smartass comment like "thanks for leaving me there asshole!" But honestly, I deserved this. I deserved to walk in the rain. Dallon also has all rights to be mad at me. Hell, I'm mad at myself. I don't blame him.

"We have math homework." I state, and head upstairs. I didn't plan on doing the homework, but I still brought it home. Hopefully it didn't get ruined from the rain. I took a warm shower, and changed into more comfortable clothes, and lay in my bed. I turn on my tv, and once again, turn down the volume to a light buzz. Today was stressful. The amount of stuff I have to make up is ridiculous. I decided that I should do my work, and I open my bookbag, and take out all my books. I started with English because that's easy.

Then I halfway through I may or may not have gave up, and started to eat crackers instead. I have needs too okay? Cracker needs. They're delicious and I will not sacrifice them for homework. Who would, honestly. Homework is stupid and unnecessary. Like me. Halfway through the box of crackers, I then realize it's my turn to make dinner tonight, so I eventually got up and went downstairs. I stood in the kitchen, for like 10 minutes, trying to decide what to make. I then realized how dumb I must look standing there like an idiot. I settled on making spaghetti with garlic bread because fuck yeah. I have garlic bread needs too.

After me almost dropping the noodles, and almost forgetting about the garlic bread, it was done and I was proud of myself. I managed to not burn down the house. I walk into the living room, and Dallon acted as if I didn't exist. Yikes. I was actually kinda afraid to even say anything to him. "Dal, dinners ready." I say softly, and he looks at me. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. "Are you okay?" I ask and he stands up. "Fuck off, Brendon." He mumbles, and goes upstairs. My heart drops and I frown. I just stood there for a solid five minutes, stunned.

Suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore, and I put away the untouched food. Dallon and I, we don't fight a lot. Usually small arguments, but nothing serious. When it does happen, we usually sit down and talk it out. He obviously does not even wanna look at me. That hurts. I sigh, flicking off the kitchen light, and I too, head back upstairs. I found myself outside Dallons bedroom door, my hand hovering over the doorknob. I wanted to fix this. I don't like when we fight. I couldn't bring myself to knock, or to just walk in. I drop my hand to my side, turn, and walk back into my room, tears glazing my eyes.

Authors Note

This story isn't gonna be sunshine and rainbows if you couldn't already tell

Big yikes, much what the fuck is going on

I'm very sick right now, i got mono, so i cant eat solid foods because it hurts and i just started writing about food because im hungry

I want crackers now

Thanks for reading♡♡

I love Abigail

-E💕

(If theres any mistakes i apologize, im on a ton of pain meds ans im low-key out of it rn)