Epilogue (✔️)

Hi

Laksh was sitting alone in the basement and waiting. Why should I always find her it's her time to find me now. Haan I won't move for her.

In the other room

Ragini comes in looking for Laksh, "Laksh?!" She was confused and was searching him everywhere.

She got panicked, "Maa where is Laksh?" She went to AP and tried to control her emotions, "Ragini please calm down he is here somewhere. You just find him!" She caresses her face and was happy having her back.

Ragini nods, "Haan Maa I will find him!"

She was looking at the whole house and found him finally in the basement sitting there silently.

She pouts and stamps with her feet, "Idiot!"

Laksh looked up, "What idiot and Baacha why you cried?" He cups her face and made her sit on his lap, "You were missing and I got scared!" She shouts and Laksh places his palm on her mount, "Shh!! Shut up!"

Ragini widen her eyes and starts to beat him, "You scold me and shout at me? How dare you!" Laksh again made her quite, "Shh!"

Ragini didn't understand him.

She pouts and turns her face away.

She saw how the door got open and footsteps were to hear, "Papa!! I found you!"

Laksh huffs, "Because of you she found me. Are you happy now?!"

He rushes to his baby girl, "Aww Mera Baacha is growing. Tell me how old are you now?"

She looked at him, "Hmm Papa I'm now 5 years old!"

Laksh kisses her cheek, "You know it's cheating as your mom helped you, but it's okay she is expecting and has the right to help you!"

Ragini stood up, "So you were playing hide and seek?"

Laksh nods, "Papa!!!" A boy voice come from up, "I got the car."

Laksh hold Ragini's hand and went up with her and his baby girl. Laksh took a deep breath and bend down to her belly, "Please be a girl I can't take one like him again!"

Ragini hits him, "Raksh come, it's shower time." She took his hand and Raksh smiles, "Be a boy you have already 2 brothers including me. Lashak is sleeping you know he is my twin. Mom said we are made of love! But Lakisha is, oh my gosh, I can't tell you a moment of weakness! And you are an accident." Laksh nods, "So true."

"I understand why you want another girl." Lakisha said, "Yes, you do understand!" Laksh said.

Lakisha nods and Ragini went up with Raksh, Lashak was under the shower alone, "Lashak how many times should I warn you!"

Lashak looked at her, "Maa I needed a shower so I went under it! You relax, my baby needs rest!"

Raksh nods, "Haan Baby needs rest!"

They both put her on the bed and Laksh comes with Lakisha up, "Chi!" She closed her eyes as the boys were naked, "Aahh!" They shouted.

They hide and Laksh helped them.

Lakisha was lying on the belly, "Hmm you know Boy or girl papa doesn't care and mom neither. Be healthy!"

Ragini places her hand on her back and cuddles with her.

A few months later their family become bigger with a new born one. Rakesh....

Adarsh comes out of the jail and left with Pari MM to her mothers place...

SwaSan got their child too a girl Shona and a boy Sham...

___
The end