Chapter eight (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh come home and told about Nikhil and Priya, who is his Ragini.

Laksh was looking at Pari, "What idea Bhabhi?"

Pari comes to them, "I know how much you missed and loved her and I don't know how to apologise to you all. I have done many mistakes and I was still kept here. Adarsh ji is sentenced to 4 years. In these 6 months I have been in the same pain like you, missing the one you love is the hardest and worst pain you can have. Knowing he / she is alive and you can't be with them."

Laksh nods, "Say Bhabhi, how do you want to help?"

Pari looks at him, "Laksh, when this all happened we were enemies. Nikhil or whatever his name is doesn't know that I have changed neither does Ragini knows it. She will be kept in dark and so I can collect the evidence for you."

Laksh smiles, "Haan Good idea, but how we will get you close to him?"

Sanskaar thought for a moment, "Wait what you said he is looking for a suitable woman, who can take Ragini's place?". Laksh fumes and made fist, "Yes, how dare he to hurt another innocent woman, he has no rights to destroy our life's."

Pari placed her hand on his shoulder, "Laksh when we play a game then only with the help of the police because then he can't harm anyone." They all looked at her, "Bhabhi What is going on in your mind?" Swara asked suspiciously.

Ragini was scared as she was again alone with Nikhil, "Come Priya meet out neighbours." Ragini was scared, but she didn't show it to anyone. They had a talk and Nikhil was introducing her to many as possible just in case someone (Laksh) might come and tried to show him as a liar.

"Priya and I are going for a dinner tonight. If you would accompany us we would be very happy!".

The couple was a elder, "Beta you two youngsters and we two oldies won't be look good together."

Nikhil shook his head, "Aunty don't say that, I have a work to do later the night and you would help me if you could drive her home otherwise I will be tensed all the time."

"Oh so caring you are. Sure we will come and take your wife home safely!"

"Thank you uncle and it's an invitation so I will pay you can't deny it, you are taking care of my most precious treasure." He said it looking at her with an evil smile.

SwaSan left to meet his friend at the police station (a new friend who isn't corrupt).

Pari was roaming around the area, which Laksh had told her. Somewhere here he must be living. He won't suspect me if I will be here. Pari saw them leaving the house. Oh no. Where are they going? I have to follow them.

Pari took her mobile phone out. She dialled the number of Laksh.

"Haan Bhabhi say?" Laksh was tensed and impatient.

"Laksh they are leaving I will follow them you don't worry they aren't alone an elder couple is with them."

"But Bhabhi you can't follow them it's too risky and we don't have a message from Bhai yet!"

"Laksh you trust me this time I won't disappoint you! I will inform you where they are going and then it's easier to observe them." Pari assure him.

Laksh wasn't sure about it, he was scared for them, but he wanted his Ragini back, "Okay fine. Best of Luck!"

They ended the call and Pari follows them to a restaurant. She message the address and name to Laksh, who forwarded this to SwaSan.

Nikhil wasn't interested in Pari as for him only SwaSan and Laksh are harmful. He hasn't seen her as he wasn't looking for her. Ragini wasn't saying much and just looked out of the window lost in her thoughts. I hope they got the message and will understand me. I have done wrong, but only to safe the one I love the most. LAKSH.

Laksh was tensed. I hope this all works and he will do his plan.

A waitress come and served them, "Ma'am!" Ragini startles, "Yes?" Oh shit she is it.

Pari was blinking with her eyes. There was a girl standing in front of her with the same measurement like Ragini just her eyes were slightly different and her nose was a bit brighter. But the height and the skin color was same.

Nikhil tips at Ragini's shoulder, "Did you liked my surprise? I told you I found the perfect one!"

Ragini fears for her. No!.

Pari made a picture and sent it to SwaSan, even they shocked and showed it to the police, who had agreed to work with them.

Laksh has come to the restaurant, he couldn't just sit at home and wait for her return. He was hiding at the parking area, when Nikhil stood up.

"I'm so sorry, but I have to go earlier than I thought." Nikhil saw the waitress leaving the restaurant.

Ragini hold his hand, she saw that the girl was leaving as her shift had ended, "Nikhil please stay I don't want to eat without you." She looked at him with her big eyes.

"Priya you are not alone and it is very important. Our future is depended on it. Leave my hand!" He said in stern voice.

"Beta leave him. Work is always important we can come again for a dinner. You don't worry we won't die that soon." The woman said and Ragini's eyes brimmed. No you won't die soon, but that girl will, because of me.

"Ra...!" He stopped himself. That is not my Ragini, who is she...? Wait has Nikhil planned to kill her? No!

Pari was there and trying to hide from Nikhil's gaze, she didn't know that Laksh had come.

The back door of the restaurant opens and the waitress was smoking a cigarette, when Nikhil went closer to her

"Hi," He tries to talk to her, but she didn't gave him a glare. She smokes the air out and was waiting.

Nikhil took out a knife and starts to kidnap her. "Aahh!" Just then Laksh come to her help, "Leave her?" He shouts and Nikhil smirks, "You? Nice now I will say you was it!"

Laksh was witnessing how he stabbed the girl,"Thinking she is your wife, who betrayed you and started a new life." He said laughing evilly.

Laksh was numb, "How could you?"

Laksh rushes to her and hold her tight. He pressed on her wound to stop the bleeding, "Hey stay awake. I will call an ambulance!"

Pari come out of the car, "Laksh!"

Laksh looked at her, "Bhabhi I think I messed up!" Pari had called the ambulance and the police was on their way. Nikhil has reentered the restaurant, "Oh my god I just saw how someone stabbed the waitress! He is still outside!" They all stood up and saw them...

____