Chapter nine (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Nikhil found a lookalike of Ragini and stabbed her. While this he got caught by Laksh, whom Nikhil blamed to be the culprit.

Laksh was holding the girl, he put the pressure on her wound while the ambulance and police arrived, "See he did this!"

The girl was unconscious and no one could speak on Laksh defence.

Laksh fumes in anger, "You bastard you know that it was you, who has stabbed her."

Nikhil comes closer, "Inspector please don't listen to him. He is the same guy who entered my house in the midnight considering my Priya as his wife, who has left him. She is looking like my Priya maybe this is his Ragini and he took revenge on her. Sir, I heard he once tried to kill her and was arrested for the crime!"

All were looking at him and he was numb. It's true I once did this, but this is not my Ragini and I will not go to jail for a crime I haven't committed.

Pari stood up, "Inspector please arrest him. He has done it and I'm the eye witness of it!"

Laksh looked at her.

Pari was pointing with the finger on him, "Bhabhi?!"

Pari looked at him and smirks, "Devar ji you have stabbed her in front of my eyes. I won't lie for you!" She said in her evil conniving voice.

Laksh was still putting pressure on the wound.

Ragini was crying and fuming in anger, "How dare you!" She shouts her lung out, "He hasn't killed her or tried to kill her? If then he wouldn't be trying to keep her alive!"

She hold Pari's hand, "You haven't changed in these months you are and always will remain a witch. A snake like woman, who stab at your back, when she got the right opportunity!" She was shouting in full anger and hate.

The ambulance arrived and the woman was placed on a stretcher.

Pari pushes her away, "How do you want to know? Do you even know me?"

Ragini hold her neck, "Haan I know you! You are Parineeta Adarsh Maheshwari the Sister-in-law of my Husband Lakshya Maheshwari!".

Laksh looked at her, "You won't ever stop playing your dirty games with the family, who has kept you in their house even after your husband got arrested! Chi!"

The inspector hold Ragini back with help of female Constables, "Excuse me Miss... I mean Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. If it's you then why you hide the truth?"

Ragini was shocked and numb at the same time, "I...? I...?" She saw Nikhil with the corner of her eyes. She fears seeing the hate in his eyes.

Laksh hold her hand. She looked at him seeing the love in his eyes, "Laksh!" She rushes to him and hugs him tight.

She was crying on Laksh chest. Nikhil was in panic. Damn it, what if she says something, wait this woman already identified Laksh as the killer.

"Sir she is scared of Laksh. I gave her shelter and rescued her from a monster like Laksh! You just heard this woman has identified Laksh was the killer!" Nikhil was trying to blame Laksh again.

Ragini shook her head, "No, You abducted me! You threaten me to kill my Lakshya if I won't come with you, you demonstrated it." She cups Laksh face, "I won't let anything happen to you."

Laksh nods, "I know." He kisses her forehead.

Nikhil fumes in anger, "Leave her she is mine! Arrest him for the attempt of murder!"

Pari smirked, she took out her mobile phone, "Sir, before you even think of arresting my brother-in-law; you should take a look on this video!"

The inspector was watching it and saw how Nikhil come from the restaurant and stabbed the woman down and Laksh come to her help. They arrested Nikhil for the attempt of murder and the unlawful detention, as well as for the threat of violence against Laksh.

Ragini looked at him and to Pari, "What was this?"

Laksh shook his head as he too wasn't sure, what Pari was doing.

Pari comes closer, she smiles, "Ragini I had a plan with the police inspector, but unfortunately all happens so fast. We wanted to record Nikhil with you. How he was threatening you, but he went much further then we could imagine. This is not the inspector we were waiting for. But when I saw that woman and her similarities with you I understood and start to record it. I haven't seen Laksh there, but as soon as he appeared I could read the mind of Nikhil. I played the game to turn the table and to our luck you spoke up! And we could arrest him. Now you can come home, Finally we found you."

Laksh kisses her cheek and wipes her tears away, "Finally I have you back!"

Ragini nods and hugs him tight, "Sorry!"

Laksh hold her as tight as possible, "It's okay Ragini. I love you and I'm happy having you back in my life!"

They reached home after giving the statement in the police station.

Ragini could sleep the night in her room with her husband, in his arms.
___