Chapter one (✔️)

Hi

Laksh was looking at her picture, "Ragini where are you? 6 months as passed now! I'm waiting for your return please come back home soon!" He closed his eyes.

You tried to change yourself for me. But I have loved the simplicity in you my Ragini. I will find you.

Laksh was looking lost out of his window, "I know Ragini your are angry with me

Laksh was looking lost out of his window, "I know Ragini your are angry with me. I'm sorry I won't leave you again, come back please!" He was talking with his imaginary Ragini.

He was trying to hold her, but the shape was gone. Ragini come back.

"Laksh! Laksh!!! Please Laksh open the door. Come down please!" AP knocks on Laksh door, "Laksh please come. You need to eat something, otherwise you will be to weak to find her. You need to find her. Please Laksh Open your door!" AP was trying again and again.

Laksh took a deep breath. He opens the door  and was looking at her, "Haan Maa I need and I will find her. No matter how long it take because my Ragini is somewhere!"

Laksh comes down and all were looking at him. They have called the police and even filed for a missing case. But there was no sign of Ragini, every day they were trying to find her, but Laksh was the one, who couldn't sleep the nights as he was too scared for his Ragini.

All were tensed for him. He has lost his smile the day Ragini went missing.

The family was cursing themselves. How could we lose Ragini.

Ragini the bubbly girl of the house. When she smiled all were magnified by her. She was angry and all were scared as they know what she could do. She was the sister, obsessive Lover, the Malkin, saviour, hope, love and HIS WIFE.

Laksh was eating less, all time he is spending on himself is a waste of time. As he can't find her while eating.

Swara come to Laksh, "Laksh today we will go the west side of the city. There is an old temple we can go there for a pray?!"

Laksh nods, "Haan we will go there! There is also a Darga we will pray there too! We will pray everywhere we will find her. I will find her!" Laksh was like obsessed to find her.