Chapter two (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh is looking for Ragini more than 6 months have passed.

Swara comes to find Laksh, who was standing in front of the Tulsi he couldn't believe his eyes. "Ragini, Ragini!" He shouts and moves to her.

She looked at him in confusion, "Please, calm down!" She looked at her back and then left and right, "Whom are you searching?" She asked politely.

Laksh looked at her with an open mouth.

"Hello? What is? Do I have something on my face? Oh shit!" She took out a hanky and went over it.

"Gone?" She waves with her hand in front of him, "Who was it... Ragini? Wait let me check!" She turned and was looking around.

Laksh turns away. Why Ragini I know it's you I can sense it! Why are you behaving like a stranger? I finally found you, yet you are away from me! What I have done to you?Don't play this hide and seek game any further!

Swara comes to Laksh, "Finally Laksh I found you. I have prayed to find Ragini. You come, I know we will find her soon!"

"Nikhil!" That voice made Swara startled. Her eyes starts to brim up with tears she turns to the side and saw her standing there waving to an unknown man calling him Nikhil.

"Ragini?" Swara's voice was broken and confused it felt as if someone is playing a game with her, a bad joke!. "Ra.. Ragini!" She runs to her and hold her face, "It's you Ragini. I knew it you are alive. You can't leave me!"

She jerks her hands away; "Excuse me!"

The male voice of the man, 'Ragini' called Nikhil was dangerously close to Swara. She turns to her left there he was standing. "This is my wife Priya not your Ragini! By the way, who are you guys?" He come and took Priya in a side hug. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiles.

Laksh looked at her lost. This is the smile.... her smile. Ragini Baacha why you are doing this? What is my crime?

Laksh made a fist, he was controlling his tears,
"Ragini Enough. Stop this stupid joke and come home with me! Now!" He literally shouts at her, what scares her even more, "Nikhil!" She turns her face and hide it in his chest.

Swara tried to hold her, "Ragini! Please come home we are all waiting for you. We missed you! Please Ragini! Don't hurt us anymore! Listen I'm sorry! Whatever happened please come home!" She was crying and pleading in front of her.

Laksh comes to Ragini and hold her hands, "Baacha! Please!" He was crying looking at her, "Come home!"

Priya irks at him, "Just Shut Up. I'm not Ragini I'm Priya Nikhil Varma! Please leave us!"

Laksh was broken. Did she just connected her name with another man? Priya Nikhil Varma? No this can't be true. My Ragini would never give my place to another man! No!

Laksh moves backward, "Sorry!" He joints his hands and asked for forgiveness and left from there.

Swara couldn't believe it, "Laksh!" She once looked to Ragini and left from there following Laksh.

"Laksh stop, this is our Ragini!" She was shouting at him. Laksh sat in the car and was tensed and angry.

Swara opens the passengers door, "Laksh this is Ragini! I can feel it. SwaRagini hain hum. Ek naam ek saas do jaan! {we are Swaragini. One name, one breath two life's}!"

Laksh glares at her, "Just Shut Up Swara. I know it is my Ragini! Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari! Don't come with your SwaRagini. It's RagLak. Ragini Laksh! I don't know why she is doing this, but I will find out!" He sniffs taking a few breaths. He was watching at them through the side mirror of the car.

Nikhil was driving his car away.

Laksh starts the engine and follows them as unobtrusively as possible.

Swara smiles,"Laksh fabulous! Now we will get to know where she was over these months."

The car in front of them stopped and Laksh drove further, "Laksh what are you doing?"

Laksh looked at her, "Trust me! It's better not to stop the car in front of his house. He might get suspicious about us. I just want to see her." Laksh parked the car a few streets away from their house.

SwaLak stood off the car and went back to the alley, "Laksh there." Swara points to the car and the newly decorated house.

"Does they just moved in?" Laksh asked. What if she isn't my Ragini? No no she is it only.

Swara took his hand, "Laksh," She starts to whisper, "There the window we can look in." Laksh nods and he follows her.

Laksh world broke apart.

Priya was smiling at Nikhil, she was holding his hand in hers and shying at him. His attention on her was present he was holding her tight with the other hand he caresses her cheek. Priya giggles, "Nikhil..." She runs and he follows her, Catch me if you can!" She shouts at him and Nikhil follows her, "Priya when I will caught what I will get?"

Priya thought. Her arms were crossed around her chest, "Whatever you want!" She laughs... and runs away from him.

Laksh left from there Swara follows him. Both were shattered. Soon they reached MM without uttering a word about this to anyone they kept it as a secret.

Laksh went to his bedroom. He opens the cupboard smells on her shawl and took out a bottle and starts to drink...

____