Chapter four (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh went to Priya in drunken state. He knew it is Ragini and there was a moment she apologised to him. What only he could see.

DP took Laksh home in anger, "How could you enter the house of someone. She isn't your Ragini, but the wife of Nikhil Malhotra, Priya!" Laksh nods in trance, he was busy in finding a way to get her back.

DP saw his lost son. Oh God He has become so weak. His smile has vanished, since Ragini hasn't returned. We have to find her anyhow...

They all saw him, he was still a little bit groggy on his feet, but he didn't mind it. He walks his way to his room, without giving heed to anyone's talk and just entered his room.

AP was devastated, she couldn't bear it to see her son broken and hurt like this, "What has happened to Lucky....?"

SwaSan looked at each other they kept quiet.

"Jiji don't worry the smile which is gone will return soon. Have faith! There must be a reason why he entered the house." Sujata was consoling AP. 

Swara had talked to Sanskaar about the day. That they found a lookalike of Ragini, her name is Priya and she is married to a man named Nikhil, "Mom, Baari Maa we have to tell you something." Swara gulps, she lowered her gaze, as she was trying to hide it what was a wrong decision.

Laksh was in his room looking out of the window. The shining moon has changed the shape into his smiling Ragini. Baacha I know it is you. I found you. Now I have to get you back here in my house, our house! I can't see you living in another house with another man. A stranger. Baacha what is the reason for your behaviour?

Ragini was crying. Nikhil's shout has scared her and the way he treated Laksh life made her shudder. Laksh I'm so sorry. She was crying on the bed holding her knees close to her body.

She had closed the door of the room, Nikhil had tried to stay in her room, but she warned him to expose his truth. Laksh I'm helpless. I want to talk to you. I want to cuddle you. I want to be loved by you. Why you come?

I told you I'm not your Ragini, then why you make me weak? I have to stay strong for both of us.

She lays on her bed and falls asleep crying on her destiny. Love was never written in our destiny. Laksh first we both chose the wrong way to get what we want. Obsession and Revenge. Finally we found our love, but then again the situation never let us become one. First Uttara's engagement, then Swara's memory loss and then our fake pregnancy to save Chotu. But there too you supported me, but I had to lose the love of the family I have always considered us mine. Soon all changed again, you went to jail for saving your father's life. I'm not angry, I'm proud that you tried it, the way was wrong, but I think I would have done it too. All took the right path, but then... you went missing I was lost... how could I live without you?

Laksh has closed his eyes, tears were rolling down his cheeks. My Baacha we will be back together soon. You don't worry... but why you are hiding from me? What is my fault? Haven't I proved you my unconditional love? I have supported you all the way, you and I both have lost Chotu, but I was ready to take him as mine and why not... he is just an innocent soul. Yet you made me to a stranger. Why? Anger raised in him. 6 months, damn it. 6 months of Separation and then, when I found you again, you pretend to be someone else. Couldn't you sent me a letter, a message anything!

He was losing his control in a fraction of seconds he demolished the room. SwaSan entered without knocking on the door, "Laksh! Stop it!"

Sanskaar hold him and tried to console him. But Laksh wasn't listening to anyone, "She left me! She betrayed me. And I'm a fool waiting for her return, when she is living a new life with that man!"

Swara looked at him, "Laksh?" She shouts at him, "She is not Ragini!" Laksh glares at her. "She is your soul sister, but my heartbeat my soulmate. She is my Ragini!" He shouts back and Swara frighten, "I couldn't rest I had to see her again, and trust me she is it only!" He said with confidence that Swara agrees to him, "She is Ragini, but there must be a reason for her hide and fake game."

Laksh nods, "Haan she is a master in faking anything. Even love!" He throws them out of the room and falls on the bed crying into his sleep.
____